ADVERTISEMENT

Arrest.... won’t be the last.

The evidence leads down one path. I’m not engaging in fantasy. My facts are those that Robert Mueller himself has laid out. I don’t need to speculate considering I have been beating this drum for near three years now. I have personal sources from before the election that we’re telling me what they were hearing from those experience and monitoring it in real time. No you don’t have to believe me and no I don’t care if you do. You can ask JD about how long I’ve been on this. He doesn’t have to agree with what I have said in the past for it to have been bore out over the last three years. I was wrong in my assertions that President Obama and the Military/IC wouldn’t allow Trump to take the presidency and I was wrong about the Republican Party standing up to him, I didn’t believe they were all in the same Russian honeypot until it was too late. So did my sources/fathers friends. They were Republicans until 2017 and the last one switched to Democrat this year. That’s the very simplest terms. You believe what you want. I believe what the facts and experts in their respective fields tell me.
Interesting. Thanks for the reply. You're a lot more trusting of an administration that used the IRS to target political opposition than I am.

Reactions: CBradSmith
i’m just getting half the conversation here

do i dare hit unignore?

nah

i’m just getting half the conversation here

do i dare hit unignore?

nah

No, same crap ignoring Obama setting up all Russian contact and crap about whistle blowers that ignores the changes to the program that protect whistleblowers from the backlash they faced under the last administration and trying to pawn it off as a Trump problem.

You're all caught up.

Oh and Pokebear is tied into the investigation and giving out the inside dope.

It's pretty funny.

Reactions: CBradSmith
No, same crap ignoring Obama setting up all Russian contact and crap about whistle blowers that ignores the changes to the program that protect whistleblowers from the backlash they faced under the last administration and trying to pawn it off as a Trump problem.

You're all caught up.

Oh and Pokebear is tied into the investigation and giving out the inside dope.

It's pretty funny.

i don’t for a second think obama is smart enough to set up anything more than a
pta meeting

brennan, cank and willie on the other hand

True, but he expedited the known Russian spys immigration like a good toadie.

And was stupid enough to leave a paper trail that links him directly.

True, but he expedited the known Russian spys immigration like a good toadie.

And was stupid enough to leave a paper trail that links him directly.

well there is that,

but hey when we’re media focused on which bathroom you can piss in and pinning medals on tom hanks

one can fly a little too close to the sun

Reactions: Medic007
Dq9r8tgX4AMlQoS

I like the idea of chosing my leader free of foreign interference. As of today there is a major question as to whether or not we were allowed to do just that in 2016. What do you do if the government you are working for has been installed by a foreign power and the only mechanism that could save the country from this intrusion has lain itself at the altar of the newly installed administration for political expediency and guilt of their own? How do you go to a boss installed by that administration and report on them? I would agree with you in every year of my life until 2016. I am more skeptical than ever of this government than any other in my life. I wish more on this board and in this country were and I’m not saying you aren’t.

100.gif

Natalie Mayflower Sours Edwards and Edward Snowden

Compare and contrast.

Go.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT