ADVERTISEMENT

Are whites the only race that practices racism?

I read a synopsis of the popular (among woke whites) “How To Be An Antiracist” book. The author postulates

1) that every single unequal outcome is because of racism and

2) ultimately the fix for this is to establish anti racial task forces at every level of local, state and federal governments who can change laws as needed to ensure “inequality” never occurs.

Essentially the cure for perceived racism is to place us under totalitarian rule of “anti-racists.” Insanity. F*cking stupid. Literally the author is a mental midget and he’s idolized by half the country. His name is Ibram Kendi and not too long ago he wrote that Judge Amy Barrett’s adoption of two Haitian kids could be seen as an act of “white supremacy.” These are the people who the woke hold in high regard. He’s a f*cking moron. An intellectual nimwit He has never agreed to a public debate of his ideas.

That's what is being preached, so yes. Only whites are racists. And that is ALL whites.
No every race or group have racism, but to put people down in their own country which is based on illegal immigrants is unique.
You would be surprised that color racism did not exist before colonization. Greek civilization owes
a lot to every group that lived around them infact their greatest philosphers went to egypt to learn.
White supramist are unique in the world

How stupid is a Black History Month? How stupid would a Jew History Month or White History Month be? I look at whites and Jews as Americans or U. S. Nationals. There's good ones and bad ones.

I don't think it's stupid at all. I remember in 7th grade reading about what Russian kids were taught in school about the end of WW2. Russia declared war on Japan on August 8th, the following day the 2nd atomic bomb was dropped on Nagasaki. In Russian textbooks, Japan's surrender was credited to Russia declaring war on them as opposed to the atomic bombs. How you choose to interpret the facts shapes your perception of history. Without a doubt, American history has largely been recorded and interpreted by whites. Having a month where we make a point to focus on different events, people, and interpretations of the facts is a good thing in my opinion.

Reactions: glflyer and AC2020
No every race or group have racism, but to put people down in their own country which is based on illegal immigrants is unique.
You would be surprised that color racism did not exist before colonization. Greek civilization owes
a lot to every group that lived around them infact their greatest philosphers went to egypt to learn.
White supramist are unique in the world
Please explain.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
I don't think it's stupid at all. I remember in 7th grade reading about what Russian kids were taught in school about the end of WW2. Russia declared war on Japan on August 8th, the following day the 2nd atomic bomb was dropped on Nagasaki. In Russian textbooks, Japan's surrender was credited to Russia declaring war on them as opposed to the atomic bombs. How you choose to interpret the facts shapes your perception of history. Without a doubt, American history has largely been recorded and interpreted by whites. Having a month where we make a point to focus on different events, people, and interpretations of the facts is a good thing in my opinion.
I'm descendent of three races. I'm a U. S. National. I'm a strong supporter of American history. I oppose setting aside a month for special emphasis on a single race.

Reactions: iasooner2000

imrs.php

Yes race quotas are by their very nature racist.

Equal outcomes are not the same thing as equal opportunity.
Lynching is not the same as fair treatment. Fake trials where whites murdered blacks as recently as the 60's is not the same as equal opportunity. You guys love oppression and hate being called out on it.

Lynching is not the same as fair treatment. Fake trials where whites murdered blacks as recently as the 60's is not the same as equal opportunity. You guys love oppression and hate being called out on it.
You are the left wing version of our right wing friend @osuintx. You seem to be blaming 1960’s America on 2021 America. As a person whose early adult years were in the 1960’s I can assure you the dynamic today is nothing like it was then. If anything the racial recriminations have been reversed. I doubt that a single person on this board believes he loves oppression. So it stands to reason they would take extreme unction at being so insulted. What do you hope to attain with such insults? Do you think it will get any of the people you label as racist to change their opinion? I assure you it will fail.

Reactions: BIGOSUFAN
You are the left wing version of our right wing friend @osuintx. You seem to be blaming 1960’s America on 2021 America. As a person whose early adult years were in the 1960’s I can assure you the dynamic today is nothing like it was then. If anything the racial recriminations have been reversed. I doubt that a single person on this board believes he lives oppression. So it stands to reason they would take extreme unction at being so insulted. What do you hope yo attain with such insults? Do you think it will get any of the people you label as racist to change their opinion? I assure you it will fail.
Racism is a scab on the face of United States of America. We are at the point with time it would heal and we could move forward as a whole. The issue is Democrats and the media want to rip that scab off continuously for political purposes and ratings. They don’t care about what is best for the good old us of a just what is best for them.

Bahahahhahaha

Lynching huh? 😅 😂 🤣 😂

PJE22SEQLVBNLH6RTDJBD4E3BY.png

Is this inequality of opportunities or outcomes? If opportunities are equal why are the outcomes so different?

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Seriously. **** you asshole.

If I ever meet you I'll kick your ****ing ass for treating these crimes committed against the person I love more than life itself so flippantly.
I'll return the favor since you are being a racist asshole about it.

Might want to post a graph showing that 75% of AA families are single parent. My guess is there's a correlation.
Why are 75% of AA families single parent? Why is the marriage outcome so different if the opportunities are the same?

Its racist to say my wife has 3 major crimes committed against her by black men?

That's what this world has come to.

**** you.

You'll not be returning shit.
Why does their race matter? Why do you bring up they were black? Because you are racist.

• Haha
PJE22SEQLVBNLH6RTDJBD4E3BY.png

Is this inequality of opportunities or outcomes? If opportunities are equal why are the outcomes so different?
You question makes no sense. The inequality of outcome is right there in the chart you found. But ignoring the banality of your question, why don’t you answer it yourself? To what does @07pilt ascribe to the inequality shown by his chart?

Why are 75% of AA families single parent? Why is the marriage outcome so different if the opportunities are the same?
Why, indeed. You might want to read up on anything the late Walter Williams wrote on the subject. He spent several decades studying that exact question. You might learn something that didn’t come out of your echo chamber.

Why, indeed. You might want to read up on anything the late Walter Williams wrote on the subject. He spent several decades studying that exact question. You might learn something that didn’t come out of your echo chamber.
cliffs?

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
Inequality of opportunity
Please explain this unequal opportunity on which you hang your hat. What does your chart say about the income inequality, or equality if that be the case, between two people of the same age, education and background, the only difference being their race.

Please explain this unequal opportunity on which you hang your hat. What does your chart say about the income inequality, or equality if that be the case, between two people of the same age, education and background, the only difference being their race.
Dan, if the races have different education and backgrounds, would you not classify that is inequality of opportunity?

Why would years of liberal policies result in 75% single parent families for blacks but not whites?
The biggest issue in black communities is lack of father involvement in upbringing of children. Number 1 issue by a long ways.

Start here and expand to any of his hundreds of essays and academic papers.

"The shame of the nation is that poor black children are trapped in terrible schools." I found an unequal opportunity

• Haha
The biggest issue in black communities is lack of father involvement in upbringing of children. Number 1 issue by a long ways.
And that lack of father involvement, in your opinion, is that due to a deficient fathering gene or some external influence?

Dan, if the races have different education and backgrounds, would you not classify that is inequality of opportunity?
No, no, no, my friend, don’t evade answering. What is the income inequality between a black person and a white person with identical backgrounds? My son, for example, graduated Harvard in 2000. Some of the people in his peer group are black. Without exception they are doing as well or better income-wise as his white peers, including him. That’s anecdotal I admit, but what explains that anecdote? Where is the racism you so fervently want to see? What does your chart have to say about income inequality between races of nearly identical backgrounds, race being the only difference?

"The shame of the nation is that poor black children are trapped in terrible schools." I found an unequal opportunity
It’s enlightening that you chose to stop the quote where you did. The next sentence reads: “But worse than that is that white liberals, black politicians and civil rights leaders, perhaps unwittingly, have taken steps to ensure that black children remain trapped.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT