ADVERTISEMENT

Are whites the only race that practices racism?

Regardless of whether you think a particular drug should be legal or not, drug laws which have passed both houses of congress, the President's desk, and deemed constitutional by scotus are easy enough to obey. 55mph was too slow for the interstate, and yet I had no problem driving that slow.
Wow compliant

Wow compliant
AKA "law-abiding".

I also comply with murder, rape, robbery and various other criminal statutes. Breaking the law is actually more difficult than obeying it. But then again, I was one of those geeks that always found it easier to just learn the materials in school rather than try to devise some way to cheat on exams.

Reactions: iasooner2000
AKA "law-abiding".

I also comply with murder, rape, robbery and various other criminal statutes. Breaking the law is actually more difficult than obeying it. But then again, I was one of those geeks that always found it easier to just learn the materials in school rather than try to devise some way to cheat on exams.
You are a very good boy

Regardless of whether you think a particular drug should be legal or not, drug laws which have passed both houses of congress, the President's desk, and deemed constitutional by scotus are easy enough to obey. 55mph was too slow for the interstate, and yet I had no problem driving that slow.
Slavery used to be law too, doesn’t make it right. And F driving 55.

Reactions: windriverrange
(sigh) If only he had attended one of those "good white schools" he might have learned that it's a bad idea to try to rob a Mexican drug cartel......

Wide open southern border? Higher crime rates? Surprised? Biden promised higher crime rates in Democrat debates. Biden helped Trump move from 63 million votes in 2016 to 74 million in 2020. As for Beijing Biden's all time record 81 million votes? Most of us get it.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Wide open southern border? Higher crime rates? Surprised? Biden promised higher crime rates in Democrat debates. Biden helped Trump move from 63 million votes in 2016 to 74 million in 2020. As for Beijing Biden's all time record 81 million votes? Most of us get it.
Biden getting 84 million votes is sort of like when Kim Jong Un hit a hole-in-one three times on the same Par 5 dogleg.

Vouchers and let people go where they want to go.
The voucher argument is bullshit and those putting it forward know it. If someone is living in poverty and they get a voucher, how do they get that child 25 miles away to a better school? Voucher is just code racism talk. If you want the government to provide transportation to and from school activities then perhaps it would work. The problem is the cost would be absolutely untenable. The right uses arguments they know will not work.

The voucher argument is bullshit and those putting it forward know it. If someone is living in poverty and they get a voucher, how do they get that child 25 miles away to a better school? Voucher is just code racism talk. If you want the government to provide transportation to and from school activities then perhaps it would work. The problem is the cost would be absolutely untenable. The right uses arguments they know will not work.
You obviously didn’t come from a family that cared, let’s not hamper minority families with your experience.

JFC, Whitesplain much?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT