ADVERTISEMENT

Are we at war?

aix_xpert

Heisman Winner
Sep 5, 2001

Did I miss the congressional vote for enacting a declaration of war? I thought we were doing everything in our power to support Ukraine without actually going to war.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
LOL, at 82 does Steny have a clue what is going on outside of Washington? Maybe he and the other Democrats should quit playing politics and start working to fix the problems Democrats caused.

Reactions: OUSOONER67

Did I miss the congressional vote for enacting a declaration of war? I thought we were doing everything in our power to support Ukraine without actually going to war.
We are 100 percent at war but I will see if the board knows who- tv has everyone going different directions but it's easy- who v who?

Problem is- Everyone is going about their day to day and we are at war. Many know this but are looking for a Way to fight. Normies don't know it yet- think it's R's v Ds orRussia v Ukraine.- they can't fathom what's happening that a small group has literally taken over the world -
That all the so called news for years has just been a bunch of lies to brainwash the peeps- if you can't fathom it you will never believe it

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT