ADVERTISEMENT

Apparently, the entire State of Texas belongs to the Trump cult.

Texas Sues Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin at Supreme Court over Election Rules

Texas approached the Supreme Court directly because Article III provides that it is the court of first impression on subjects where it has original jurisdiction, such as disputes between two or more states.

Details inside:
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...nd-wisconsin-at-supreme-court-election-rules/

pointer chasers around here gonna reeee

tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen and 22LR
Read about this earlier this morning.......it is a very interesting angle and could let the SCOTUS throw this back to the states for whatever remedy they can come up with that is constitutionally allowable per the state constitution.....including up to another state wide election with no executive/judicial caveats circumventing the state legislatures authority and established election laws. Why it would be appealing to the SCOTUS is that it makes the states fall back to the parameters of their constitutions without the SCOTUS having to do something much more direct which could be perceived as picking a winner.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
What’s the judicial remedy even if the court finds in favor of Texas? To throw it back to the various state legislatures to select an EC delegation? Maybe.

Do you really think that a legislature is going to overturn the state election results even if held by a slight Repub majority? I sure don’t.

Reactions: davidallen
It is becoming increasingly apparent to me that the Republicans are attempting to use the same playbook the Democrats used on DJT beginning in 2016: throw as many monkey wrenches in the gears of the upcoming Biden administration as humanly possible, and do everything they can think
of to make it look like Biden is not a legitimate president.

Actually I think the Republicans are closer to the truth than the Democrats were in 2016; the Democrats almost certainly cheated. But the sad truth is the cheating can’t be proven, won’t be proven, and I find it unlikely the judiciary branch is going to upset the establishment applecart at this late date.

Therefore I think the Republicans realize they are going to be stuck governing alongside Joe Biden for the next two to four years, so they are trying to blemish him and weaken him using the same type tactics the Democrats did with Trump and Russia, Russia, Russia. They will convince their base that Biden is not legitimate and he should be opposed, vilified and ridiculed every day for as long as he stays in office.

What we are witnessing with all the lawsuits and turmoil today is merely the first salvo in the war against Biden.

Oh, and I might add I plan on joining the chorus in opposing and ridiculing this shell of a man that is about to become our next ruler.

Oh, and I might add I plan on joining the chorus in opposing and ridiculing this shell of a man that is about to become our next ruler.

Isn’t that special.

@iasooner1 will attest to this. We jawed back and forth about Obama from the day he got elected in ‘08. I never got into the hate-Obama thing. He was my president. I didn’t like it, but Americans should support their president, no matter who he is.

Why act like these reprobate-soul Democrats with all their “resist” crybaby BS? Anyone who says, “Not my president” can get the hell out of the country as far as I’m concerned. Don’t act like a loser pussy-hat wearing, building-burning, reeee’ing, rioting, kneeling, belly-aching, lying POS Democrat. What good does that do? Hate the sin. Love the sinner. Be a proud American and vote.

Trump won. The whole world knows it. Even the Dems know it.

MAGA2020

Texas Sues Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin at Supreme Court over Election Rules

Texas approached the Supreme Court directly because Article III provides that it is the court of first impression on subjects where it has original jurisdiction, such as disputes between two or more states.

Details inside:
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...nd-wisconsin-at-supreme-court-election-rules/

1. Wasnt there some huge reckoning yesterday?

2. So ALL of Texas are cult members? There's some great maga non-sequitur'n right there.

Isn’t that special.

@iasooner1 will attest to this. We jawed back and forth about Obama from the day he got elected in ‘08. I never got into the hate-Obama thing. He was my president. I didn’t like it, but Americans should support their president, no matter who he is.

Why act like these reprobate-soul Democrats with all their “resist” crybaby BS? Anyone who says, “Not my president” can get the hell out of the country as far as I’m concerned. Don’t act like a loser pussy-hat wearing, building-burning, reeee’ing, rioting, kneeling, belly-aching, lying POS Democrat. What good does that do? Hate the sin. Love the sinner. Be a proud American and vote.

Trump won. The whole world knows it. Even the Dems know it.

MAGA2020
CoastGuardCowboy knows Beijing Biden didn't win. The RNC pollsters know Biden didn't win. Polosi's staffers know Biden didn't win. Warning issuing Hillary knows Biden didn't win. Rasmussen tells me 30% of Democrats know Biden didn't win. Anyone here who can define math's simplest equation knows Biden didn't win.

Wrong, 22LR. There are indeed those who just don't get it. You know who they are.

Isn’t that special.

I’m sure you don’t want to hear it but I agree with most of this. I appreciate this attitude about presidents you didn’t vote for. I still couldn’t feel any stronger that you are incorrect about this election. But we’ll obviously just have to disagree on that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT