ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone still watching The Walking Dead?

PDT816

May 29, 2001
Edmond, OK
I'm bored beyond belief and have nothing on my TiVo except the second half of this season's Walking Dead. For some reason I just can't make myself watch it.

Someone tell me it's worth my time

I'm bored beyond belief and have nothing on my TiVo except the second half of this season's Walking Dead. For some reason I just can't make myself watch it.

Someone tell me it's worth my time
I thought the season finale failed to record on the DVR for some reason. Then I found out it didn’t air because of this virus crap. They couldn’t go to work to get it edited or something like that.

So I’m still watching but I’m disappointed. Nevertheless, I’d say take the plunge. There is an interesting twist as you come down the home stretch. And if you just can’t tolerate it halfway through or whatever, you can always bail.

I thought the season finale failed to record on the DVR for some reason. Then I found out it didn’t air because of this virus crap. They couldn’t go to work to get it edited or something like that.

So I’m still watching but I’m disappointed. Nevertheless, I’d say take the plunge. There is an interesting twist as you come down the home stretch. And if you just can’t tolerate it halfway through or whatever, you can always bail.

While I have not watched any TWD, is it as disappointing as Game of Thrones?

TWD wasn't ever on GOT's level so the level of disappointment couldn't ever be as much as GOT. And I've enjoyed TWD and will continue to watch it and its spinoff. But what they did to GOT in those last 2 seasons was just horrendous storywise.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT