ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone have a good hunting lodge in Ok/Tx

Dally1up

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Jun 29, 2001
that does great corporate hunts? Have about 20 guys that try to get together each year and want to do something closer to home.

Thinking upland, hog, or duck (or combination) of the two. Sporting clays, skeet, fishing ponds, etc is a plus for occupying a lazy afternoon before supper.

Don't need 5star accomodations or Orvis certified, just good people, clean bunks and affordable arrangements. Deer, exotics and trophy hunts probably not in our price range.

Let me know. Thanks

Redrocks between Stillwater and Ponca. I've hunted quail, pheasant and chucker there twice and had a blast both times. Nice accommodations and good birds.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

I second both rec's above..

Stuart Ranch has a place in Caddo and Waurika...they will be able to accommodate your group with a hog hunt and a day of fishing. He is an OSU guy like I mentioned and would enjoy you guys coming out.

I can give him a call if you like?

They've got a website also. www.stuartranch.com. As far as bird hunting, I don't think they do quail hunts, but they have good waterfowl and excellent turkey.

It sucks that he does hog hunts with guns! I would love for him to let us run dogs on either ranch!

They have managed to a really good deer herd, and the pigs aren't hurting it.

The Turkey hunting is very good, and the Duck killing is decent. If you Duck hunt alot, it would be a normal type harvest, but not like Mississippi are Arkansas.

Dally, that is a large group to hunt most anything. It isn't too large to hunt either dove or pheasants though. There is usually some great areas to dove hunt down near Waurika or many of the southwest OK areas.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT