ADVERTISEMENT

Any theories as to why NBC decided to do this?

NZ Poke

Heisman Candidate
Dec 16, 2007
CNN has been busted for terrible stuff (giving Hillary the debate questions in advance, telling TV focus groups what to say, selective video editing etc) --- but this NBC thing seems worse.

This is some truly evil stuff that caused massive riots, and damaged US race relations for at least a generation.

Any ideas why NBC producers signed off on it?

Highly suggested -- only 47 seconds:

More viewers and ratings....no one watches the news to be told how great everything is. Humans love to bitch, and the modern race card play creates bitching and clicks from both sides. One day we all kill each other and they have no viewers.

I didn't forget and referenced this incident last week in context as the reason I refuse to watch NBC news. Any particular relevance to bring this up fresh?

Societal chaos is good for the causes of the cultural Marxists, particularly when they can pin the blame on a white guy errr, white-Hispanic in this case.

I call NZ corollary to Godwin's law.

Discussion over.

CulturalMarxism is the root of "progressivism." Every single "progressive" cause/action is explained by it. You just choose not to see it.

I understand you believe that.

Still...NZ corollary to Godwin's law has been invoked.

I understand you believe that.

Still...NZ corollary to Godwin's law has been invoked.

As an example, go to the Black Lives Matter website and click on the "What We Believe" tab....reads like an updated version of the Communist Manifesto. And it's not a coincidence.

2012 or 2017 these news organizations don't care about honesty. All they care about about are ratings and they are willing to lie, cheat and steal to get them.

From the front page of today's Wall Street Journal

Boosting TV ratings is easy for networks that don’t mind playing dumb.

In a game largely sanctioned by TV-ratings firm Nielsen, television networks try to hide their shows’ poor performances on any given night by forgetting how to spell.

That explains the appearance of “NBC Nitely News,” which apparently aired on the Friday of Memorial Day weekend this year, when a lot of people were away from their TVs. The retitling of “NBC Nightly News” fooled Nielsen’s automated system, which listed “Nitely” as a separate show.

Hiding the May 26 program from Nielsen dramatically improved the show’s average viewership that week. Instead of falling further behind first-place rival “ABC World News Tonight,” NBC news narrowed the gap.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/in-tv-...-from-nielsen-1499350955?mg=prod/accounts-wsj

What I don't understand is that if all they care about is ratings since fox news has been basically no 1 on the ratings forever then why aren't most of the news organizations much more conservative?

Is it possibly because they are not so driven by ratings but rather trying to drive a certain view?

What I don't understand is that if all they care about is ratings since fox news has been basically no 1 on the ratings forever then why aren't most of the news organizations much more conservative?

Is it possibly because they are not so driven by ratings but rather trying to drive a certain view?

I think ratings matter a lot. And they are trying to drive a certain view. They just suck at multitasking.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT