ADVERTISEMENT

Any Masons on here?

You are right, no person in their right mind can follow the progression starting with Marriage being a Catholic Holy Sacrament to the Baptist human ceremony ordained by God to Episcopals having same sex unions.

Or Catholics having celibate single male pastors to Baptist married male pastors to Presbyterian gay pastors.

I feel for you that you are unable to grasp the simple progression, I took it for granted that you were better than that. Next time I will type slower for you.

History is history. Making excuses for it doesn’t make today’s Christianity anything more than a watered down meandering away from the original Christian Catholic church established by one of Jesus’ original disciples. Or else we might as well be Mormons or Scientologists. Dogmatic constructs.

Masonic lodges are racist.

Does it mean the individual Masons are not good Christians and are all racist? No. But there is no doubt the organization is.

Damn Donald trump got skewered for saying something like this. There’s good people on both sides?

It saddens me that a grown man cannot differentiate between dogmatic constructs written by men in the first millenia AD and the divine inspiration of God's words that are recorded in the Holy Bible.

Maybe educate yourself before taking a flamethrower to Protestantism.

Just about to weigh in when you came off the top rope.

Thanks for doing my light work lol

History is history. Making excuses for it doesn’t make today’s Christianity anything more than a watered down meandering away from the original Christian Catholic church established by one of Jesus’ original disciples. Or else we might as well be Mormons or Scientologists. Dogmatic constructs.

Simon Peter is regarded as the first Pope by Catholicism.

He was married.

Remind me just who is watering what down?

imon Peter is regarded as the first Pope by Catholicism.

He was married.

Remind me just who is watering what down?

What does it matter that the first Pope (Peter) was married? You are confusing Dogma of the Church with Discipline of the Church.

If tomorrow the Pope said from now on priests can be married that is entirely possible and may happen one day. He would only be changing Church Discipline.

During the first 100 years of the Church many if not most Priests and Bishops were married. The Church has married Priests today, particularly Anglican priests who leave the Church of England and are married are welcomed as Catholic Priests.

Catholic dogma is different and cannot and will never be changed. Which pertains to matters of the Faith.

So why celibate Priests? The main reason is that Priests serve as In persona Christi and since Christ was celibate so should his vicars on Earth.

2nd is for practical reasons. Priest's don't make any money and the property they live on is owned by the Church. Who needs the headache of inheritance claims from offspring?

Child rapists exists everywhere.

I am going to give you a very specific and very heartfelt warning jonnyvito.

All of us face the last 4 things: Death, Judgment, Heaven or Hell.

The last thing you want to have to defend at your judgment is to attack the bride of Christ (the Catholic Church)

The other way to offend Christ is to attack his Mother. And since Our Lady is Queen of Heaven and the Church you double your offense.

Our Lady and the Church are spotless, Immaculate and without sin.

Sometimes the sons of the Church are not.

Child rapists exists everywhere.

I am going to give you a very specific and very heartfelt warning jonnyvito.

All of us face the last 4 things: Death, Judgment, Heaven or Hell.

The last thing you want to have to defend at your judgment is to attack the bride of Christ (the Catholic Church)

The other way to offend Christ is to attack his Mother. And since Our Lady is Queen of Heaven and the Church you double your offense.

Our Lady and the Church are spotless, Immaculate and without sin.

Sometimes the sons of the Church are not.
You are the one attacking God and his message. Remember the pharisee's is my advise. I am loyal to God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. nothing else. I accept that Jesus came to save me and cleansed me of my sins. He then defeated death so that I may spend eternity in Heaven. I trust the word of God that was brought here by Jesus. You know those red letters in the Bible. I am not here for some person to interpret those words. I have a personal relationship with God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit and read and think for myself on those words. I give a very heartfelt warning to you @brtinla be careful worshiping idols.

Damn, Catholics believing they are the one true church and us Protestants just water down the Bible, stop being arrogant pricks. Go ahead and burn Luther at the stakes because the Catholic Church had become corrupt.

Reactions: AC_Exotic
If you love the Bible, thank the Catholic Church. They decided what books would be in it. Christ didn't leave a book, he left a Church with a Pope and Bishops. Centuries later that same Church would form a canon of the Bible. Thier was not any such thing as a "bible" for centuries.

Centuries later, Luther would rebel and now protestants interpret the bible all kinds of different ways but have no mechanism to settle thier disputes. People like JonnyVito claim they have a personal relationship with God and thus they can interpret the Bible any way they please and think the Holy Spirit is guiding them. I guess the Holy Spirit has a multiple personality disorder since Protestants have 33,000 different sects and counting. Not one of them agree with each other on doctrine.

Or maybe, just maybe, Christ has but one bride. Only one can be right. DO you bet on the 33,000 or the One, Holy, Universal, Apostolic Church?

Why did God permit Catholicism to be in every country in the world, while restricting Protestant sects with varying beliefs in tiny spots of the world? Hate to break it to you Life Church people: No one in the rest of the world is with you. Southern Baptists? Do you really believe God only blesses South United States with the fullness of Truth?

The Protestant position is absurd.

If you love the Bible, thank the Catholic Church. They decided what books would be in it. Christ didn't leave a book, he left a Church with a Pope and Bishops. Centuries later that same Church would form a canon of the Bible. Thier was not any such thing as a "bible" for centuries.

Centuries later, Luther would rebel and now protestants interpret the bible all kinds of different ways but have no mechanism to settle thier disputes. People like JonnyVito claim they have a personal relationship with God and thus they can interpret the Bible any way they please and think the Holy Spirit is guiding them. I guess the Holy Spirit has a multiple personality disorder since Protestants have 33,000 different sects and counting. Not one of them agree with each other on doctrine.

Or maybe, just maybe, Christ has but one bride. Only one can be right. DO you bet on the 33,000 or the One, Holy, Universal, Apostolic Church?

Why did God permit Catholicism to be in every country in the world, while restricting Protestant sects with varying beliefs in tiny spots of the world? Hate to break it to you Life Church people: No one in the rest of the world is with you. Southern Baptists? Do you really believe God only blesses South United States with the fullness of Truth?

The Protestant position is absurd.

Reactions: CowboyJD
Infused righteousness, the Catholic Church saves you. Imputed righteousness, Jesus saves you.

Google is your friend. Heavy stuff here.

Reactions: AC_Exotic
I agree with the basis of what brt is saying. Maybe not all the sensationalism.

All Christian sects derived from Catholicism. People made new churches because they didn't like SOME thing about being Catholic. That's all it is, plain and simple. Don't like something about being Catholic? Well, create a new sect and call it a protestant church. Don't like baptism at birth? Create a new sect. Want to get divorced but Pope won't let you? Create a new sect.

Many sects directly relate to whatever political events were taking place when and where the sect was created. The obvious example would be Henry 8 and the church of England, but lets look at Baptists being created during the Enlightenment Period of America. A huge morality check was taking place in America which included many anti-alcohol sentiments. Therefore, pretty much only in America, the Baptist sect looks down on alcohol simply because of the climate surrounding the creation of the sect. You will find very, very few other sects in the world that look down upon drinking alcohol; its pretty much a unique American thing.

To be fair, many sects were created during a very corrupt time in Catholicism and there was a reason for disdain and distrust. However there can be no doubt that the original Christian church was the Catholic church and every other Christian church has systematically gotten farther and farther away from the actual teachings of Christ.

*1Many Masonic rituals are extremely anti-Christian.

*2Masonic lodges are racist.

*3Does it mean the individual Masons are not good Christians and are all racist? No. But there is no doubt the organization is.

*1-The origins of the Masonic Lodge derive form Scotland and were heavy laden in Christian teachings. I've yet to witness anything Satanic and it is something joked about amongst us. How many degrees, ceremonies have you sat through, participated in or otherwise witnessed that prove anti-Christian?

*2-As with many things, an old establishment was less than progressive. Have you ever heard of Prince Hall? Also, of note, my investigation included a brown man, not from America, that was a converted Christian.

*3-No, it's not. As with anything else, there are probably some Mason's that are racist? I wouldn't know, I have spend quite a bit of time in lodge WITH black Mason's!

Knights of Columbus are a branch of Masonism

As are the Templars

The York right requires members be Christians other rights do not

The true bride of Christ is not the Catholic church but Israel which is Christianity this does not exclude the Jews nor is my statement a support of replacement theology

The idea that the Pope is the sepulcher of God is ludicrous

The idea you have to go through a priest to reach God or receive forgiveness is absurd

Praying through saints is a violation of the ten commandments

Catholics adjusted the ten commandments as a pope ordered

Catholics have been deceived tremendously

Knights of Columbus are a branch of Masonism

As are the Templars

The York right requires members be Christians other rights do not

The true bride of Christ is not the Catholic church but Israel which is Christianity this does not exclude the Jews nor is my statement a support of replacement theology

The idea that the Pope is the sepulcher of God is ludicrous

The idea you have to go through a priest to reach God or receive forgiveness is absurd

Praying through saints is a violation of the ten commandments

Catholics adjusted the ten commandments as a pope ordered

Catholics have been deceived tremendously

Thor, free masons started way after Templar’s.

Thor, free masons started way after Templar’s.

I know. But you can join the secret society of the Knights Templar.....which is a branch of Masonism within the York right.

How the hell you been man? How is the family.?

We are still in Colorado. Finally bought a small camper. We hope to to make a game or two in the next season or two to see everyone again. Plan to raid taters house
We just moved to a much bigger place. We can definitely put you guys up.

We are still in Colorado. Finally bought a small camper. We hope to to make a game or two in the next season or two to see everyone again. Plan to raid taters house

Well I hope your “farming” venture is paying off. Let us know if you make a game. Glad to hear you guys are doing well.

Reactions: osutater
Well I hope your “farming” venture is paying off. Let us know if you make a game. Glad to hear you guys are doing well.

Thank you sir. Glad you all are doing well too. You know we'll be letting you all know. I need to hit up Seabolt, haven't spoken with him in quite a while. Maybe we can get a certain poster to cater a tailgate with bad ass BBQ. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT