ADVERTISEMENT

Anthony Ferrari takes state

Ran into to the Ferrari’s up at a local park.The whole family minus AJ.Dad had them pushing the family mini van then pulling it backwards with a rope.Mr Ferrari was very friendly and we chatted about the NCAA tourney and Big 12.Seemed happy to be here.AJ was at a team dinner.I told him we would let him have a couple hours off 😂

I’m a Mustang alumni and that coach has done an amazing job. Those shirts are beyond cringe and really backfired.
The shirts are a tribute to the long time team manager who was killed in October by a drunk driver. She was loved and adored by the team. I personally thought it was cool to honor her.

The shirts are a tribute to the long time team manager who was killed in October by a drunk driver. She was loved and adored by the team. I personally thought it was cool to honor her.

You are referring to the shirts worn at dual state. At individual state, they took a swipe at Stillwater by wearing the shirts pictured above.

Ran into to the Ferrari’s up at a local park.The whole family minus AJ.Dad had them pushing the family mini van then pulling it backwards with a rope.Mr Ferrari was very friendly and we chatted about the NCAA tourney and Big 12.Seemed happy to be here.AJ was at a team dinner.I told him we would let him have a couple hours off 😂

Oh man I would have loved to see this. That's hilarious! Coach Ferrari 💪

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT