ADVERTISEMENT

Another Question Seeking An Opinion

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
I believe the Venezuelan illegal immigrants at Marthas Vineyard were housed in a church sanctuary (the irony!) or something like that before the white liberal elitists managed to ship them off to a military prison - opps, I mean military compound and out of sight. Do you suppose the rich white liberal parishioners of the church hired a company to thoroughly scour and sanitize the place before they would feel comfortable going to services there again?

I believe the Venezuelan illegal immigrants at Marthas Vineyard were housed in a church sanctuary (the irony!) or something like that before the white liberal elitists managed to ship them off to a military prison - opps, I mean military compound and out of sight. Do you suppose the rich white liberal parishioners of the church hired a company to thoroughly scour and sanitize the place before they would feel comfortable going to services there again?
Burn em up brother! 😂

Taking a little bit deeper look into the situation you find as usual the leftist were lying their ass off. They have a huge slurplus in their budget and plenty of luxury rooms in their fancy hotels that were empty could have more than handled them all.

Taking a little bit deeper look into the situation you find as usual the leftist were lying their ass off. They have a huge slurplus in their budget and plenty of luxury rooms in their fancy hotels that were empty could have more than handled them all.

We've inherited a dodging gubmint. Sad day for the US.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT