ADVERTISEMENT

Another Question For My Friend @07Pilt

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Apparently Mr. Biden has switched his commitment of opening schools within 100 days of his swearing in, and now says half the schools should be open 1 day a week. I can't help but believe if this were Donald Trump our friend @ Syskatine would add that to his long list of Trump lies. But I know this is not Donald Trump doing this, it is Joe Biden. And as your are the board expert in understanding Biden's nuance, I was wondering if you could point out the nuance in this seeming change of policy.

Apparently Mr. Biden has switched his commitment of opening schools within 100 days of his swearing in, and now says half the schools should be open 1 day a week. I can't help but believe if this were Donald Trump our friend @ Syskatine would add that to his long list of Trump lies. But I know this is not Donald Trump doing this, it is Joe Biden. And as your are the board expert in understanding Biden's nuance, I was wondering if you could point out the nuance in this seeming change of policy.
I'm only good at this game when you are obviously misreading something Biden says.

In this case it is not obvious that you are missing anything and Biden has a history of being a liar so I'll go with that explanation.

Reactions: Ponca Dan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT