ADVERTISEMENT

Another ??? by the guy who sees 30 seconds of news/day

CBradSmith

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Sep 21, 2005
I appreciate the dialogue in the Net Neutrality thread.

My 30 seconds per day of news could lead me to believe:

ISIS are BAD mothers...not in the endearing, they have some hidden virtue deep down inside driving their actions, I mean straight....evil.

My question is, once you cut through the political BS from both sides, what is the Administration's stance on ISIS?

Is there a global stance forming?

Lastly, real question, If an ISIS devotee was sitting in the recliner across from you, would he be thinking about the best way to kill you?

To answer your last question, you might want to read the long piece from The Atlantic I posted a little earlier.

One thing, I've been reading is that Italy is scared s--tless that ISIS is going to attack Italy from Libya.

Originally posted by Marshal Jim Duncan:

To answer your last question, you might want to read the long piece from The Atlantic I posted a little earlier.

One thing, I've been reading is that Italy is scared s--tless that ISIS is going to attack Italy from Libya.
Thanks for posting that was worth the read. Very disturbing to say the least. There is part of me that thinks all nations need to let those that want to go join ISIS to do it. I'd rather have them over there than be denied their request to emigrate and decided to start a jihad here in the US.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT