ADVERTISEMENT

Another Anti-Semite Calls It Israeli Terrorism

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
I swear anti-Semites are coming from everywhere! Those poor downtrodden Zionists are such victims. All they want to do is kill innocent people and call it self defense. It’s what God wants them to do! Why can’t they just be left alone to do God’s work?

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
laughing.gif

I swear anti-Semites are coming from everywhere! Those poor downtrodden Zionists are such victims. All they want to do is kill innocent people and call it self defense. It’s what God wants them to do! Why can’t they just be left alone to do God’s work?

"jacobin.com" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

"jacobin.com" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I was thinking of you when I posted the link, expecting it would trigger you. Whatever you do DO NOT READ THE LINK! You'd have to retreat to your safe space and hug your protective teddy bear until you could breathe normally again. If you're a college student go straight to your Hasbara outlet and let them soothe your ruffled feathers.

I was thinking of you when I posted the link, expecting it would trigger you. Whatever you do DO NOT READ THE LINK! You'd have to retreat to your safe space and hug your protective teddy bear until you could breathe normally again. If you're a college student go straight to your Hasbara outlet and let them soothe your ruffled feathers.
Why do we need to read any link you post, they all say the same thing without a shred of objectivity?

Your projection and confirmation bias makes for some great laughs! 🤣🤣

Your projection and confirmation bias makes for some great laughs! 🤣🤣
Probably so. But my advice remains the same: under no circumstances should you ever read anything that might crash your confirmation bias, your mental meltdown is not worth the risk.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT