ADVERTISEMENT

Angelo Ferrari

biocowboy

Redshirt
Nov 29, 2015
Will the staff stay in touch and continue to recruit him? Too much water under the bridge?

I hear the family moved back to Texas a few weeks ago.

He has been the one who has been able to stay out of trouble and has earned a good reputation from coaches and teachers but hard to see a Ferrari involved with OSU moving forward.

Probably best for all parties.

If the kid wants to come to OSU, that is on him. I believe it would take a lot of courage to do so. And that would show a lot about his good character. Hopefully none of what has happened with his brother negatively effects his future at all. Good luck kid!

Reactions: colcord
Even if he wanted to and OSU wanted him, Daddy Ferrari would never allow it.
Yes i understand that if he does not want him connected to AJ’s stuff.I also feel like what OSU did was the best and if dad can’t see that sorry.

OSU had to cut him once charges were filed.

Reactions: FHOSU
Yes i understand that if he does not want him connected to AJ’s stuff.I also feel like what OSU did was the best and if dad can’t see that sorry.

OSU could have waited to see how it played out and used the "innocent to proven guilty" line of thought. It sounds like AJ got released because of an accumulation of events and, no matter what the outcome of the charges, he is not welcome back.

From some reports the timeline suggests he may have been let go before this last issue/event. Don't think it was a "once charges filed" thing, believe he was gone before the PO.

Even if he wanted to and OSU wanted him, Daddy Ferrari would never allow it.
One of the reasons it would show the kid has courage! To go against what your dad may want does take courage. Hopefully if he wants to come, his dad can get over it and realize it is not about him. HIs time for college recruitment and college wrestling was over years and years ago. It is his sons time!

Reactions: DPJ and colcord
Even if all the stars aligned perfectly I’d still say it would be a very small chance Angelo would be a cowboy. Coach Smith did what was best for the university and the program. This all falls on AJ and no one else. Unfortunately, I doubt Father Ferrari and company ever see it that way. Which is part of their problem of denial and entitlement that they are above any Coach or program.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT