ADVERTISEMENT

And Liberals think we should all be like NYers

aix_xpert

Heisman Winner
Sep 5, 2001

Watch the 20 second twitter feed. Besides the assault itself, look at the reactions from the two people just inside the door. One stands there and watches, the second comes and closes the store door.

I'm embarrassed that I have to claim NY as part of this great country after watching that shitshow.

OP thread title is maybe the best strawman attack I've ever seen.

Like... such a clumsy, strawman, loony take. Show me a liberal that thinks "we should all be like new yorkers."

it's like they listen to a.m. radio all day and actually think in the same way those radio trolls do. Find a strawman and torture logic and scream about the strawman.

Like... such a clumsy, strawman, loony take. Show me a liberal that thinks "we should all be like new yorkers."

it's like they listen to a.m. radio all day and actually think in the same way those radio trolls do. Find a strawman and torture logic and scream about the strawman.
Ironic 😂

You don't? Then why do you try to enforce the same liberal policies from such glorious cities such as NYC at the federal level? If this is what being a liberal looks like societally, then I'm happy I'm a gun-owning redneck.

BTW, nice dodge of the video. That's the society YOU are promoting.

Reactions: windriverrange
You don't? Then why do you try to enforce the same liberal policies from such glorious cities such as NYC at the federal level? If this is what being a liberal looks like societally, then I'm happy I'm a gun-owning redneck.

BTW, nice dodge of the video. That's the society YOU are promoting.
Show me a liberal that thinks "we should all be like new yorkers."

LOL I'll add please show me where I've encouraged enforcing the same liberal policies from NYC at the federal level. The non sequitur, strawman attacks take on their own momentum! Are you about to take a commercial break?

LOL I'll add please show me where I've encouraged enforcing the same liberal policies from NYC at the federal level. The non sequitur, strawman attacks take on their own momentum! Are you about to take a commercial break?

You mean like "sensible gun control". In Texas, Oklahoma, or Florida, that woman very easily may have pulled a gloc from her bag and kneecapped his ass. And if not her, then one of the dozens of bystandards may have. And because she might have, he likely doesn't act like an ass in the first place. But in disarmed NYC, the 6'5 300 pounder has nothing to fear from a 5', 100 pound Chinese woman. And then just WALK THE F Away from the scene.

I never realized these "White Supremacy" groups were so racially diversified.
I think it's funny how you're caught making a clumsy strawman and you stick your head in the sand.

It's your ideology, isn't it? Lies? You gottta set up a strawman to even have a conversation. Your brain has rotted from right wing talking points and non sequiturs.

I'm just glad my ideology doesn't require lying and then sticking my head in the sand when I'm caught like you were in this thread. In addition to being dishonest, it's frankly dumb.

You mean like "sensible gun control". In Texas, Oklahoma, or Florida, that woman very easily may have pulled a gloc from her bag and kneecapped his ass. And if not her, then one of the dozens of bystandards may have. And because she might have, he likely doesn't act like an ass in the first place. But in disarmed NYC, the 6'5 300 pounder has nothing to fear from a 5', 100 pound Chinese woman. And then just WALK THE F Away from the scene.

Nope, I've never advocated extending NY's gun control laws to anywhere else. I've specifically stated my proposed gun control solutions and no city has done it -- it would require federal law change. I don't even know what NYC's gun control laws are. Now, without moving the goal post, please tell me what NYC or other glorious city policies I've advocated to be enforced at the federal level? Here's your quote again:

Then why do you try to enforce the same liberal policies from such glorious cities such as NYC at the federal level?

You should try standup. That is the funniest line I have read online since the pandemic started.
You're the one just caught making strawman arguments. Should be very easy for you to back up your strawman statements if they are not.

Watch the 20 second twitter feed. Besides the assault itself, look at the reactions from the two people just inside the door. One stands there and watches, the second comes and closes the store door.

I'm embarrassed that I have to claim NY as part of this great country after watching that shitshow.

LOL "Liberals think we should all be like nyers." What a fvcking boob. Like... Trump? That one? Or Son of Sam? Maybe like an italian? Or like... De Blasio? Or maybe like Judge Judy? I love how not only have liberals generalized ALL NYers in your make believe world, but there are apparently liberals that also want everyone else to conform to this imaginary NYer.

Go ahead and defend your Savage/Rush-like statements if you can. Or has the conservative idiocracy gotten so bad that simply logic is a deal killer?

LOL "Liberals think we should all be like nyers." What a fvcking boob. Like... Trump? That one? Or Son of Sam? Maybe like an italian? Or like... De Blasio? Or maybe like Judge Judy? I love how not only have liberals generalized ALL NYers in your make believe world, but there are apparently liberals that also want everyone else to conform to this imaginary NYer.

Go ahead and defend your Savage/Rush-like statements if you can. Or has the conservative idiocracy gotten so bad that simply logic is a deal killer?

I apologize, clearly boxing an entire collective society under one single label is reserved only for the left when describing today's conservatives.

Edit: 6 posts in and you still haven't actually commented on the video. But probably cause MSNBC hasn't circulated your talking points yet.

I apologize, clearly boxing an entire collective society under one single label is reserved only for the left when describing today's conservatives.

Edit: 6 posts in and you still haven't actually commented on the video. But probably cause MSNBC hasn't circulated your talking points yet.

I just can't imagine being part of an ideology that lies so transparently, so frequently, so obviously. Look how you can't defend it. 7 posts and you still haven't defended th0se two strawman statements. This is your ideology. You've been trained to lie to the point you don't even think about it. It's so feeble-minded.

Here in this thread we get to see the same guy that shrieks about “CuPcAkEs AnD fLaGs” suddenly worry about about strawmen and honest arguments.

ffb05c081dff168e82f049f824bf395e62e090c1.gifv

Reactions: trapped_in_tx
So... can't back up the lies and strawman arguments.

Idiocracy prevails once again on the right. You'd think the guy would be embarassed but being caught lying is as natural as "pass the salt."

Idiocracy prevails once again on the right. You'd think the guy would be embarassed but being caught lying is as natural as "pass the salt."

Nobody but you thinks that’s what’s happening here.

What you’re doing you do in every thread.

It’s #1 on the “am I in a cult“ checklist

Speaking of lying is as natural as pass the salt, did you see where Papa Pedo lied about Georgia's election law? He got 4 Pinocchios from WaPo. I'm sure we'll get to see you lose your mind about Biden lying just like we have with Papa Pedo's draft dodging. 😉

Reactions: iasooner2000
Then why do you try to enforce the same liberal policies from such glorious cities such as NYC at the federal level?

Still waiting for that citation to the libs that think we should all be like NYers, and where I called to enforce some liberal city policy on the rest of the country.

A Black man from NYC did a hate crime on an Asian?

Some body help me! My ideology is crumbling before me!

If anybody wants to see someone's gaslighting and straw man attacks go down in flames, courtesy of @aix_xpert , come and read this.

I love it when they're taken off the script. Dude just ran from defending his own statements.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT