ADVERTISEMENT

An Open Letter From Roger Waters To Mrs. Zelensky

Lol the Normies That think zelensky is anything more than a Biden like installed puppet by the 3 letter big bro agencies and MIC of the good ole USA- the lack of knowledge that the Obama c-ia

All bc Ukraine leadership got along too well with their neighbor Russia- but you know...Russia believed in their sovereignty like Trump-
So they had to be overthrowN correct?
By the global bully

Roger Waters Jew-hater.
I was unaware that he is a Jew-hater. I know he has been harshly critical of the Jewish state in Israel, and I know the ADL has worked feverishly to get people to think criticism of the Israeli government equates to antiSemitism, which it clearly is not. So please forgive me for being a little suspect of your accusation. I don’t follow Roger Waters, so you may be right. But I do think if your opinion comes from what the ADL might say about him it may be wrong.

I was unaware that he is a Jew-hater. I know he has been harshly critical of the Jewish state in Israel, and I know the ADL has worked feverishly to get people to think criticism of the Israeli government equates to antiSemitism, which it clearly is not. So please forgive me for being a little suspect of your accusation. I don’t follow Roger Waters, so you may be right. But I do think if your opinion comes from what the ADL might say about him it may be wrong.
To be fair, this isn't unique to the ADL. It today's society being critical of any minority group is tantamount to committing some form of -ism.

Is funny how the Israeli gubmint are global POS like ours- most Jewish people are good but if you criticize Israel gubmint you are anti Semitic🤪

All of their (or most) uber rich are demonic like many here- you take Soros, Zuckerberg , Borla, Epstein, most in power of Blackrock, vanguard, Bezos- most are Jewish and demons. How about Zelensky? Jewish? Kissinger is a horrible human. Not Jewish but people uber rich that are demons are the Central banking Rothschilds and the Royal family- all trash. Most CEOs of woke POS corporations are Jewish and POS. Koch's are trash, There are tons of uber rich jews that are straight running POS....

But Most Jewish people are good and most Americans are good- but don't criticize any Jews or their gubmint or you are anti Semitic 😳

How about good people with money- not many. Trump is good, seems like Tesla Dude is we think good- even tho he's into trans humanism so that's a huge red flag. Who has money and is a good person 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: CowboyJD
Is funny how the Israeli gubmint are global POS like ours- most Jewish people are good but if you criticize Israel gubmint you are anti Semitic🤪

All of their (or most) uber rich are demonic like many here- you take Soros, Zuckerberg , Borla, Epstein, most in power of Blackrock, vanguard, Bezos- most are Jewish and demons. How about Zelensky? Jewish? Kissinger is a horrible human. Not Jewish but people uber rich that are demons are the Central banking Rothschilds and the Royal family- all trash. Most CEOs of woke POS corporations are Jewish and POS. Koch's are trash, There are tons of uber rich jews that are straight running POS....

But Most Jewish people are good and most Americans are good- but don't criticize any Jews or their gubmint or you are anti Semitic 😳

How about good people with money- not many. Trump is good, seems like Tesla Dude is we think good- even tho he's into trans humanism so that's a huge red flag. Who has money and is a good person 🤔

So, you're anti-Semite too. Not surprised.

So, you're anti-Semite too. Not surprised.
Case in point - the normie replied how he was programmed to - yes he cannot think for himself but this is how the cabal controlled media programs everyone - whooda thunk booster boy would take up for Epstein, Soros and Zuck- I would

Loaded folks on both sides of the aisle have their opinions. I don't pay any attention to any of them. One is entitled to opine but talent and a fat pocketbook does not equal a semblance of wisdom. This goes for actors/musicians/professional athletes who are quick for hire for a few bucks, and last but not least career politicians. 👍

@Ponca Dan Isn't what Ukraine is doing is basically your political beliefs? Protect the homeland.
Isn't Russia doing what you claim you don't want America and the UN to do? Invade foreign lands?

Reactions: Marocain Poke
Pink Floyd has certainly secured its place in music history, but they are not a “top tier” band (Beatles, Rolling Stones), due in no small part to Waters’ self-absorption.

Here is a soon-to-be top tier band. Three young sisters from Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, MX. Pure talent. The it-factor in every way.

• Love
Reactions: iasooner2000
@Ponca Dan Isn't what Ukraine is doing is basically your political beliefs? Protect the homeland.
Isn't Russia doing what you claim you don't want America and the UN to do? Invade foreign lands?
I'm not sure what to make of what the Zelensky government was/is doing. It willingly participated in the provocation that led to the invasion and now are paying a very heavy price because of it. That being said Russia is definately doing what I do not want them to do. I posted a link a day or two ago that summarizes my attitude toward the invasion by Russia: it is not justified, but it also is not unprovoked. But now what's done is done. I just want the killing to end.

I'm not sure what to make of what the Zelensky government was/is doing. It willingly participated in the provocation that led to the invasion and now are paying a very heavy price because of it. That being said Russia is definately doing what I do not want them to do. I posted a link a day or two ago that summarizes my attitude toward the invasion by Russia: it is not justified, but it also is not unprovoked. But now what's done is done. I just want the killing to end.
I don't know we took Russia off the board except for their nukes basically. Putin dies in 2 years max.

I don't know we took Russia off the board except for their nukes basically. Putin dies in 2 years max.
You have an interesting opinion. How thoroughly have you thought it through? Off what board have we taken Russia? Who will replace Putin when he dies? Will there still be a war in Ukraine at that time?

Let me add: from whatever board we have removed Russia, as long as they have their nukes we have removed only about 1% of their military capacity we should be concerned about. Know what I mean?

Last edited:
You have an interesting opinion. How thoroughly have you thought it through? Off what board have we taken Russia? Who will replace Putin when he dies? Will there still be a war in Ukraine at that time?

Let me add: from whatever board we have removed Russia, as long as they have their nukes we have removed only about 1% of their military capacity we should be concerned about. Know what I mean?

We’ve isolated Russia economically and politically.

Putin could capitulate and nobody would hear.

This won’t be over until the corporate interests have been sated.

We’ve isolated Russia economically and politically.

Putin could capitulate and nobody would hear.

This won’t be over until the corporate interests have been sated.
Not really. We’ve partially isolated Russia economically from the west, but roughly 80% of the human population, particularly China and India are ignoring the sanctions.

People will definitely hear when Putin falls, whether by death or coup. The question nobody knows the answer to is who will replace him, someone just as evil or someone the US can make into a puppet.

I agree with your last comment. Do you think the corporate interests will ever be sated?

Dan, I even have a board for this board. I fear NK is finally on the board.

What a crock! @davidallen would never - NEVER! - watch this! He'd say it is "garbage!" Do you ever wonder how much of his considerably self-reported (and often bragged about) wealth is tied up in the weapons industry? He probably is hoping Blackrock will hire him for his $400/hour analyses as the Ukrainian people who survive the debauchery of the war he champions will now be privy to becoming easily discarded pawns in the name of corporate reconstruction profits.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT