ADVERTISEMENT

An example of government controlled healthcare in Canada

How do these people not have a primary care dr? The government isn’t assigning its citizens to drs in an efficient and organized manner? Where’s the the data management tools?

Come on Canada! Show us how it’s done!

Reactions: iasooner1
I mentioned this last time this was brought up. Was in Quebec for a few days. Noticed a lot of people standing around at a mall parking lot. It looked like the arts festival. We inquired what was going on and were told people trying to get in to see a doctor. Free healthcare for all!!

I mentioned this last time this was brought up. Was in Quebec for a few days. Noticed a lot of people standing around at a mall parking lot. It looked like the arts festival. We inquired what was going on and were told people trying to get in to see a doctor. Free healthcare for all!!

5sFQIo.gif

The nature of liberalism is "symbolism over substance".
The left today aren't liberals by any definition. Maybe "neo"liberal, but they call themselves "progressives." I'm actually a liberal. Liberals are all about individual liberty and minimal government. More government always means less liberty. The left today preaches the opposite. "Liberalism" was perverted into something completely different under Obama.

I made my last business trip to Ontario, Canada's largest province in early 2003. Business men informed me the rationed single pay system was becoming worse and looked to be in dire straits by 2030. 30 cents of every Ontario tax dollar was going to health care. By 2030, 90 cents was projected.

Reactions: iasooner1
Wife and I were in London last May and got to talking to a young lady on the tube that happened to be a physical therapist there in London. She told us at best it takes six months for a patient to get an appointment for physical therapy under their healthcare system. She was amazed when we told her we could get into physical therapy in the US within days. There is a reason they sell pain relivers with Codeine over the counter, one can not get into to see a doctor for weeks.

so That's one of the reason MJ dispensaries are growing like weeds right before our eyes...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT