ADVERTISEMENT

An Article @osuintx Will Appreciate

I don't recall anybody here arguing in defense of Fauci, mask mandates, etc. Only OSUinTX's incessant attacks on people who are free to choose getting vaccinated and those who believe COVID-19 is real (and brass keys, stainless steel spoons and magnets don't stick to our arms). But if you want to believe in his continual false accusations, you go right ahead @Ponca Dan . You fall right into the hands of the one you enable.

Last edited:
Reactions: iasooner2000
I don't recall anybody here arguing in defense of Fauci, mask mandates, etc. Only OSUinTX's incessant attacks on people who are free to choose getting vaccinated and those who believe COVID-19 is real (and brass keys, stainless steel spoons and magnets don't stick to our arms). But if you want to believe in his continual false accusations, you go right ahead @Ponca Dan . You fall right into the hands of the one you enable.
So do we put you in the category of those who appreciate the article?

Your argument is so weak that you have to reach and pull crap out of your Wazoo. Nobody said anything about spoons And brass keys lmao.....you make up stuff as you go moron.

And 90% of what I post on here is things that the media cover-up and sensor and won't tell you on the TV. Argue for your point all you want but don't make crap up just to make a
Dent bc you're too naive to do research about an experimental shot so you don't want anyone bringing the truth. How many people has CDC said the shots have killed now? Again
Most all Medical people know VAERS has only 1-10 percent of all deaths and adverse reactions the rest don't make it there bc CDC is a vaccine company that makes billions a year- nothing more.

Last edited:
Your argument is so weak that you have to reach and pull crap out of your Wazoo. Nobody said anything about spoons And brass keys lmao.....you make up stuff as you go moron.

And 90% of what I post on here is things that the media cover-up and sensor and won't tell you on the TV. Argue for your point all you want but don't make crap up just to make a
Dent bc you're too naive to do research about an experimental shot so you don't want anyone bringing the truth. How many people has CDC said the shots have killed now? Again
Most all Medical people know VAERS has only 1-10 percent of all deaths and adverse reactions the rest don't make it there bc CDC is a vaccine company that makes billions a year- nothing more.
I'm taking no shots at anyone. What I know. I took COVID shot II March 28. I immediately started losing weight and developed diarrhea that lasted till just this past weekend. I weigh every morning before breakfast on a digital scale. I was all tickled this AM to weigh 196.2. Yesterday AM I weighed 195.8.

March 28 I weighed my normal 209.8. I eagerly read everything osuintx types. 22LR, too.

@22LR disagrees with you. What do you hope to gain by being so vitriolic and insulting? The only thing I can think of is you get some sort of psychic satisfaction from it, because you sure aren’t going to persuade him - or anyone else, for that matter - with posts like this. Time has proven you have been right far more often than not. It’s time for you to become a gracious “winner.”

@22LR disagrees with you. What do you hope to gain by being so vitriolic and insulting? The only thing I can think of is you get some sort of psychic satisfaction from it, because you sure aren’t going to persuade him - or anyone else, for that matter - with posts like this.

Your righteous indignation is fake. You took the low road when you posted the OP and got exactly what you wanted.

@22LR disagrees with you. What do you hope to gain by being so vitriolic and insulting? The only thing I can think of is you get some sort of psychic satisfaction from it, because you sure aren’t going to persuade him - or anyone else, for that matter - with posts like this. Time has proven you have been right far more often than not. It’s time for you to become a gracious “winner.”
Dan don't try to be holier than thou and be the father figure here, 22s one of the pissiest posters on here with the name calling whether it's a libturd or me- Which I could care less. So please spare us the psychobabble

22s one of the pissiest posters on here with the name calling whether it's a libturd or me

I've been very nice to the liberals here since you came along. I realized they are far more respectful.

Last edited:
Your righteous indignation is fake. You took the low road when you posted the OP and got exactly what you wanted.
Maybe it came across to you as righteous indignation, but I felt neither of those things. Mostly I was miffed that @osuintx posted an unnecessary attack on you. You and he have gone at each other with great vigor. IMO his argument has won the day, so he didn’t need to attack you personally.

I personally am an anti-vaxxer, but have made it clear I am happy there is a vaccine for people who wanted it. I have also made it clear on several occasions (including this one) that @osuintx relentless attacks on the character of pro-vaxxers is out of line. How you interpreted my comments as enabling him is mystifying. I agree with his conclusions, and believe he has been shown to be correct more often than you, but I have never thought either of you showed much maturity.

I regret I made the title as it is. The intention was to show my agreement that the whole pandemic hysteria is unfounded. I apologize if I hurt your feelings.

Dan don't try to be holier than thou and be the father figure here, 22s one of the pissiest posters on here with the name calling whether it's a libturd or me- Which I could care less. So please spare us the psychobabble
There is no holier than thou in my comment, nor did I espouse psychobabble. It has been very frustrating for me to agree with your assessment of the hysteria over the pandemic, because any agreement I espouse leaves me open for people to think I agree with your attacks on the character of those that argued with you. And I have tried several times to make it clear I don’t agree with your tactic.

I agree with his conclusions, and believe he has been shown to be correct more often than you,

Be specific.

I've defended President Trump's Operation Warp Speed and the resulting Pfizer and Moderna vaccines -- which have been a medical miracle for this country. He has the polar-opposite opinion. That's about it.

Unless you are more specific about all the other things I've debated about (debates that never existed between him and me) then I suggest you STFU.

There is no holier than thou in my comment, nor did I espouse psychobabble. It has been very frustrating for me to agree with your assessment of the hysteria over the pandemic, because any agreement I espouse leaves me open for people to think I agree with your attacks on the character of those that argued with you. And I have tried several times to make it clear I don’t agree with your tactic.
Who cares what others think- are you out to win an election?! Say what you think dude- take me for instance- I could care less what you think of me- it sure won't make me say something I don't believe in just to appease you. You took a shot at my opponents and me in the same thread- playing both sides are ya? Then claim you're offended by me? Yes- I'm such a villain 🤔

Be specific.

I've defended President Trump's Operation Warp Speed and the resulting Pfizer and Moderna vaccines -- which have been a medical miracle for this country. He has the polar-opposite opinion. That's about it.

Unless you are more specific about all the other things I've debated about (debates that never existed between him and me) then I suggest you STFU.
Excellent advice I intend to follow.

A second day in a row at 196.2 pounds. Exactly 1 month since I started my 7 day shingles treatment. Itching persists and I'm still tired. Rash continues to fade. I read shingles should last 2-6 weeks. Still slight chest discomfort. COVID shot related? Is weight loss related to COVID shot GI tract infection? I should start learning more Friday at Baylor Scott & White.

Myocarditis symptoms are fatigue, diarrhea, chest pain. One medical service tells me weight loss. I developed all 4 within 4 days after COVID stab II.
Dont know if you had the virus along the way. Have several friends that had covid and took the shot- have heard thats the worse thing. If one takes the shot it's better if they didn't have the antibodies as much. So many of us had vivid and didn't know bc many have no symptoms.

Have 2 acquaintances in Ada- one girl had covid and took the shot and she has zero energy and nausea constantly with many foods. No taste or Smell since covid - but different foodS make her sick. Second friend broke out in a rash so bad and still itches to this day- was hospitalized and had to get IV steroids -Dr told him in no way take the second shot.

Mother in Denton took two shots this year - seems like she's doing fine- they said she never had covid- had pneumonia bad last year. Again the PCR rests are crap so she may or may not have had it. She took the first shot in January And didn't tell Me till March bc she knew I was against them lol- she argues for them for old or sick people - I tell her no one should take Any of them in my opinion- we can argue vehemently and be cordial after- each one of us it's our choices - but EVERYONE should at least hear both sides- and only one side is being heard for the most part- it's so sad to watch.
She's a tv drone that only hears the tv- ex nurse so she's full tilt big Pharma for everything.

My GM was out with covid last year and got at least one shot this year- I'm so against it we didn't talk about any specifics after he took it but he has shown no ill effects and has missed no work since taking.

Ardmore wife's co worker - her Mom was in the hospital For 2 months After the second shot- have not heard update.

Have a few more I will ask them and post.

Wishing Sunburst great recovery! I believe you got this👍

Asked another friend just now- he's had no issues and said has 7 friends no issues- says wife won't take it even tho doc told her to.

Just another report - I'm every bit against the shots as I've posted on the boards- but I won't lie to make a point. Like some. I will try and post most Reports - negative or positive and like others am interested in others' reports

Today I weigh 193.6 with chest discomfort. I can't wait to get to Whataburger for a sausage, egg and cheese biscuit. I take 2 ibuprofen every morning and sometimes evening.

I'm going to watch the myocarditis doctor again on YouTube. I believe she said these patients all had Chicken Pox. I wonder if the vaccine triggered my worst shingles case my doctor's ever seen.

osuintx, I really appreciate all the input you've helped me with. You've been a treasure to me. This is not a fun time. Copperhead and pit bull bites were picnics compared to this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT