ADVERTISEMENT

An 18-year-old explains why young White men are becoming radicalized

Are you saying that Brandeis is wrong to be offering incentives to young men to meet their target enrollement?
I just wanna say you should stick to rubbin the lotion in and stay in yer basement. With nobody else but yer teddy bear.

Are you saying that Brandeis is wrong to be offering incentives to young men to meet their target enrollement?

this is a common tactic by the left.

do you want to talk about a specific liberal arts school or about the national trends? I’m good with either but the in and out of macro/micro is a fruitless exercise.

this is a common tactic by the left.

do you want to talk about a specific liberal arts school or about the national trends? I’m good with either but the in and out of macro/micro is a fruitless exercise.
See if you can follow along. Macro is the higher ed market which you seem to think can't balance out despite the documented example at Brandeis (micro). Feel free to provide examples of other institutions that would support your position.

See if you can follow along. Macro is the higher ed market which you seem to think can't balance out despite the documented example at Brandeis (micro). Feel free to provide examples of other institutions that would support your position.

your article supports my position. There are more women being accepted to colleges and universities. Also, scholarships and other on campus resources are diverted towards women only. Just like I said originally.

honestly what do you get out of being so flamboyantly wrong?

Reactions: GoPokes43
your article supports my position. There are more women being accepted to colleges and universities. Also, scholarships and other on campus resources are diverted towards women only. Just like I said originally.

You need to work on your reading comprehension…

You would think a VC would understand what anecdotal means, right? Their entire business model is based on averages.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT