ADVERTISEMENT

An 11 Minute Teaser Of Russell Brand Interviewing Matt Taibbi About The Twitter Files

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
OMG, @davidallen was right, I just look silly for being interested in this story. The Files prove David right, Twitter was just making bad business decisions, there was no political collusion or interference, there’s nothing to see here. Those of us foolish enough to have thought otherwise are going to have a hard time wiping the egg off our faces while David smugly laughs at us. It’s just proof that David is smarter than any of us and knows more about everything than any of us. The Twitter Files are proving David is justified in his arrogance.

Or maybe, just maybe David is full of poo!

OMG, @davidallen was right, I just look silly for being interested in this story. The Files prove David right, Twitter was just making bad business decisions, there was no political collusion or interference, there’s nothing to see here. Those of us foolish enough to have thought otherwise are going to have a hard time wiping the egg off our faces while David smugly laughs at us. It’s just proof that David is smarter than any of us and knows more about everything than any of us. The Twitter Files are proving David is justified in his arrogance.

Or maybe, just maybe David is full of poo!

History would say go with the later.

Interesting reveal from Taibi about the government flagging accounts for monitoring. This gets interesting when looking at the 4th Amendment. If Twitter is a private company the things that are displayed are also private not public, and the left has been arguing for a while that Twitter is a private company, they can do what they want when they want, and I agree. But when that ties back to the federal government then the situation changes. It would be interesting for a lawyer to take up the argument that this is a violation of the 4th amendment. If the government did not have a warrant and was asking twitter to monitor accounts for it, it is the same as the violation to the first amendment. The government cannot do that. Twitter cannot monitor you for the government, and the government better have had a warrant or anything they collected could be inadmissible in court. I would also be curious to see how that ties into the prosecutions of the Jan 6 protestors.

Also, Tucker Carlson's report last night tying ex intelligence officials into Twitter with jobs after they left the FBI and CIA is fascinating as well. Tucker would not have put this story out for no reason, so he must have something that indicates a connection there. He also added that it wasn't just "ex" CIA and FBI, but other countries also had "ex" intelligence workers working within Twitter as well, including China.

The rabbit hole just keeps getting deeper.

Interesting reveal from Taibi about the government flagging accounts for monitoring. This gets interesting when looking at the 4th Amendment. If Twitter is a private company the things that are displayed are also private not public, and the left has been arguing for a while that Twitter is a private company, they can do what they want when they want, and I agree. But when that ties back to the federal government then the situation changes. It would be interesting for a lawyer to take up the argument that this is a violation of the 4th amendment. If the government did not have a warrant and was asking twitter to monitor accounts for it, it is the same as the violation to the first amendment. The government cannot do that. Twitter cannot monitor you for the government, and the government better have had a warrant or anything they collected could be inadmissible in court. I would also be curious to see how that ties into the prosecutions of the Jan 6 protestors.

Also, Tucker Carlson's report last night tying ex intelligence officials into Twitter with jobs after they left the FBI and CIA is fascinating as well. Tucker would not have put this story out for no reason, so he must have something that indicates a connection there. He also added that it wasn't just "ex" CIA and FBI, but other countries also had "ex" intelligence workers working within Twitter as well, including China.

Does anyone think that influence ends at Twitter?

You would think the leftist would be outraged with even the suspicion of government doing this but because conservatives are the one with the concerns they defend it.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
You would think the leftist would be outraged with even the suspicion of government doing this but because conservatives are the one with the concerns they defend it.
The Left's media is silent because they did the same thing as Big Tech. They were doing the government's work for them.

Those on the left should remember this, but they were busy being taught about how many genders they were supposed to believe in instead of learning about things that matter.

First they came for the Jews
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Communists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left
to speak out for me.

So many victims in this thread lol
Victims? I certainly don't feel like a victim. I feel vindicated for being proven right once again. Not that being proven right was any great accomplishment, it was common sense, something you and the rest of the insane leftist evidently do not possess.

So many victims in this thread lol
When our government becomes a surveillance state that engages in monitoring, censoring and suppressing speech it makes victims of all of us, even those who cheer. I’m surprised that someone who is as intelligent as you say you are doesn’t know that, and in fact thinks it’s something to laugh about.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT