ADVERTISEMENT

American press is a joke to the rest of the world

I don’t care what the rest of the world thinks, but the American so-called “press” is a joke to me, that’s for sure.
It doesn't matter how many times the leftist media gets caught lying and completely fabricating shit, the #bornswallowers will continue to guzzle it. You see the effects of the brainwashing here in Queefa and apparently david despite his best protests.

I watched a YouTube clip of Dan Crenshaw and Chuck Todd from Meet the Press. Chuck Todd has always been terrible, but I can’t believe how absolutely fuggin terrible the anchor for the biggest political shown on NBC is. You cannot overstate how biased he is, or how punchable of a face he has.

I watched a YouTube clip of Dan Crenshaw and Chuck Todd from Meet the Press. Chuck Todd has always been terrible, but I can’t believe how absolutely fuggin terrible the anchor for the biggest political shown on NBC is. You cannot overstate how biased he is, or how punchable of a face he has.
I watched that. Crenshaw took a giant dump on Todd's #bornswallower head and wiped with Todd's #bornswallower face. It was like watching what happens to #bornswallower @Syskatine here on a daily basis.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT