ADVERTISEMENT

AMC's Better Call Saul

I want the minds that decided to make us wait for the premiere to eat the remains of the pie after my Hoboken Squat Cobbler. Choke on that Full Moon Pie, that Boston Cream Splat, Simple Simon the AssMan, the Dutch Apple Ass.

Any reason for Saul being happy that knowing his triggering of the malpractice fees hike caused him to kill himself? If he was indeed giddy about it, what was with the thousand mile stare and staying up all night in thought? What was he thinking about?

Any reason for Saul being happy that knowing his triggering of the malpractice fees hike caused him to kill himself? If he was indeed giddy about it, what was with the thousand mile stare and staying up all night in thought? What was he thinking about?

I don't think he was happy about it. I think he shifted into his con-man persona to cover up how he was really feeling. The despondent staring was him trying to figure out what would cause Chuck to kill himself. Once he knew the answer, he had to either let it destroy him or put it out of his mind and move on.

I do think he took some pleasure in letting Howard continue to feel like it was all his fault.

I feel this episode told a story. Not fascinating but intriguing. Breaking Bad always told the story. I am curious to learn more about how the drug trade changes. And yes, his brother committed suicide.

I don't think he was necessarily happy about it but I thought it was a big moment toward him becoming Saul. Jimmy cared about Chuck, Kim and Howard and felt guilt. Saul is much more bottom line willing to do what it takes and accept the consequences. This season is all about Jimmy becoming Saul and I think Monday was mostly about the realities that set all that up. He's broke, jobless and now without family. My guess is he loses Kim at some point this season and that's a major turning point.

I’ve been binge watching from the beginning to end my summer. Three episodes in season three left.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT