ADVERTISEMENT

All Inclusive Resorts with Golf.

Headhunter

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Stillwater, OK
Want to do an all inclusive that has golf. Sandals has three with golf Bahamas, Jamaica and St. Lucia.

The one in St. Lucia is only 9 holes but there are 3 Sandals on the Island so lots of options.

Does anyone have experience with these and are there better resorts to look at?

I haven't been, but I have had a few friends go to the Sandals in the Bahamas and say its top notch.

Everyone I know who has been to a Sandals has came back with nothing but positive feed back. Plus I think they even have some that don't allow kids so you could take your dog and play in the splash pads.

Reactions: JoeState03
While I've not been to any of the golf-included ones, we loved Sandals Antigua. Lots of good things to say about the chain. I believe that Sandals is completely kid-free. Their Beaches brand is for the whole family.

Only 2 hour flight from DFW......Bring your wallet

The heart of the Yucatan's golf is the Riviera Maya, with five important courses by top designers, the highest profile of which is El Camaleon within the upscale Mayakoba resort. Mayakoba boasts three luxury hotels — a Fairmont, Rosewood and Banyan Tree — and this spectacular course, arguably the best in Mexico and site of the only PGA Tour event outside the USA., November's Mayakoba Classic. Greg Norman's design is named the Chameleon for the way it dramatically changes character every few holes, with distinct sections carved through jungle, mangrove forest, rocky canyons, around lagoons, and right to the edge of the sea. Water is in play on 15 holes and the first two feature the most unusual hazards in golf: cenotes, or limestone sinkholes common in the Yucatan — essentially gaping cave entrances.

I'd like to leave the wallet in the room. That's why all inclusive sounds good. I'm thinking two rounds would be plenty and still be able to enjoy other things.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT