ADVERTISEMENT

ALL CAPS!

#owning the libs by... contracting covid, lol.

Just let Darwinism run.

Don't wear a mask, fellas. Only cucks wear masks. Don't you let some lib tell you you can't congregate and exercise your first amendment rights at Trump rallies.

` LIBERTY!!!!

giphy.gif

QUOTE="davidallen, post: 1752897, member: 2358"]Ah there he is...

But no mask. No beuno.[/QUOTE

How on earth did those poor blacks become successful david? Isn’t it amazing?

Reactions: okcpokefan12
Medic definitely feels threatened...
Huh? You asked, I answered. Not a difficult concept. Seems like you've been doing a lot of projection lately, dave. I hope you're stocking up on floaties for election night.

BTW, have you figured out how to put systemic racism in your own words or found any examples of it that aren't more than 50 years ago?

You really should read the book "Whiney Little Bitch." It's a great look at the crybaby excuse filled shitstain that was the presidency of Beta Bitch Boy Barry. I'll even buy you a copy so your whoke friends won't ditch you.
Recommendation is sufficient, buy a deserving someone lunch with the $. I will give it a look, no guarantee I'll read it, but will look it up.

Edit: I don't know man - 166 pages of whining about whining. I don't know if I can read that AND try and keep up with this forum. Hell, I get that much bitching about Obama in a typical week here.

Reactions: Syskatine
Recommendation is sufficient, buy a deserving someone lunch with the $. I will give it a look, no guarantee I'll read it, but will look it up.

Edit: I don't know man - 166 pages of whining about whining. I don't know if I can read that AND try and keep up with this forum. Hell, I get that much bitching about Obama in a typical week here.
I'm just offering to protect your whoke rep.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT