ADVERTISEMENT

Alex Jones trial

Is he pushing Faux Climate Change, Grooming, Open Borders, CRT and all the other BS the CCP/Dims are? Nope.
This didn't answer the question I asked. I asked if Trump was part of the wealthy elite, not if Trump agreed with your crazy views.

Clearly, Trump is part of the wealthy elite. Yet, because you agree with him political, I guess you forgot that. You know, it is dIfFeReNt.🤣

btw, not surprisingly, you failed to answer the second question . . . did big pharma support or oppose the Inflation Reduction Act?

And glad to see your hatred of the Wealthy Elite if they aren't part of Dear Party.
Exact same thing could be said of you too, defender of wealthy Trump.

You make this too easy sometimes.

This didn't answer the question I asked. I asked if Trump was part of the wealthy elite, not if Trump agreed with your crazy views.

Clearly, Trump is part of the wealthy elite. Yet, because you agree with him political, I guess you forgot that. You know, it is dIfFeReNt.🤣

btw, not surprisingly, you failed to answer the second question . . . did big pharma support or oppose the Inflation Reduction Act?

Exact same thing could be said of you too, defender of wealthy Trump.

You make this too easy sometimes.

Gaslighting is your thing not mine. Not very good at though are you Groomer Pyle? 🤣

Gaslighting is your thing not mine. Not very good at though are you Groomer Pyle? 🤣
Did big pharma support or oppose the Inflation Reduction Act? Do you support the wealthy elite when they are part of your political party?

Crickets.

🤣🤣

Now do Pee Pee Tape? Who was the first? My guess is Syssie or Dave. 2putas is a child groomer so I doubt it was him.

Now do Pee Pee Tape? Who was the first? My guess is Syssie or Dave. 2putas is a child groomer so I doubt it was him.

They got 4 actual and what, over 45 million in punitives?

More families waiting in the wings.

And the J6 committee now has the contents of his phone.

Reactions: davidallen
ADVERTISEMENT