ADVERTISEMENT

Alex Jones trial

Syskatine

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2018
Oh my. The poor guy is such a right wing voice and he actually has to sit in a courtroom and watch reality. Some of these clips have been priceless.

Reactions: davidallen
LOL "This is not your show."

Scroll down and he's busted regarding broadcasting that the judge was a pedophile.

Busted about broadcasting a picture of the judge on fire.

LOL You guys sure pick em'!

Reactions: davidallen
I would say maybe 1 in 100 republicans would support this crazy guy. You little rascal.

I would say maybe 1 in 100 republicans would support this crazy guy. You little rascal.

Sooooooo…the next time a batshit lefty does something you’ll shy away from posting it here?

You might, but plenty on here will circle jerk over it. And you know it.

Carry on

I will take Alex Jones anyday over a bunch of Normies who let their president get taken down by anti Americans and let their puppet remain in power, over a bunch of subservient mask Wearing sheep, over a bunch of people that watch Faux/CNN fake news and gladly pay their money to a fake Ukrainian money laundering scheme- any old day. Dude fights the left and stands up rather than rolling over like half of the OSU Normies on board.

Most hate AJ bc the press told them to hate him, bc they were told to hate OMB, bc they were told to love Zelensky, bc they were told to mask up, lock down and be lab rats, bc they were told to pay corrupt govt extortion money they call taxes

Dude is a fighter which many or most on this hoard are absolutely not

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
I bet one dude from conservative/libertarian side supports Alex Jones…..and we all know who that is lol.
They're the only the demographic that makes him so popular.

You can always say, "Yeah, he's a delusional P.O.S. with a delusional demographic."

Reactions: Been Jammin
I will take Alex Jones anyday over a bunch of Normies who let their president get taken down by anti Americans and let their puppet remain in power, over a bunch of subservient mask Wearing sheep, over a bunch of people that watch Faux/CNN fake news and gladly pay their money to a fake Ukrainian money laundering scheme- any old day. Dude fights the left and stands up rather than rolling over like half of the OSU Normies on board.

Most hate AJ bc the press told them to hate him, bc they were told to hate OMB, bc they were told to love Zelensky, bc they were told to mask up, lock down and be lab rats, bc they were told to pay corrupt govt extortion money they call taxes

I was waiting for this and you didn’t disappoint. He’s been reduced to a sniveling pile of quivering lard in this trial. I can see your attraction

They're the only the demographic that makes him so popular.

You can always say, "Yeah, he's a delusional P.O.S. with a delusional demographic."
Here is the difference…..on the more conservative political side you have one dude on this board who supports him. Which I pre predicted who lol. If you have a crazed person on the left side they are supported at more of a 25 to 50% clip. The left side of the political isle is the much greater bug to the light type attraction for the “out there” folks.

Reactions: 22LR
LOL "This is not your show."

Scroll down and he's busted regarding broadcasting that the judge was a pedophile.

Busted about broadcasting a picture of the judge on fire.

LOL You guys sure pick em'!
Please be so kind as to name some names of people on this board who have “picked Alex Jones,” and please explain what you mean when you say they have “picked” him and show links to back up your assertions. Failure to do so should leave any objective observer to doubt your sincerity or credibility on this matter.

Here is the difference…..on the more conservative political side you have one dude on this board who supports him. Which I pre predicted who lol. If you have a crazed person on the left side they are supported at more of a 25 to 50% clip. The left side of the political isle is the much greater bug to the light type attraction for the “out there” folks.
Dude,who on the left commands an audience like he does? Hell nobody they crazy would ever get democrats to tune in.

I’m sure this standard will get applied evenly……..

ray-liotta-laughing.gif

Have some self respect.

Reactions: Cowguy
This must be like public masturbation for you since maybe one or two people on this board give a flying fook about Alex Jones (obvious who they are), or even know who he is. You think this is some kind of "gotcha"?

Hey, okay. Take it easy, man.

I don't understand, why do you view it as a gotcha?

You see your boy got popped today?

How do you feel about him slandering grieving parents mourning the deaths of their kids?
Like @wyomingosualum I had never heard of Alex Jones until you brought him up. So please bear with me, I’m not privy to this court case until today. Alex Jones is on trial for slandering parents mourning their kids, do I have that right? What was the slander? Did he name names (something I’m still waiting for you to do, by the way)? What slanderous thing did he say about their mourning?

Like @wyomingosualum I had never heard of Alex Jones until you brought him up. So please bear with me, I’m not privy to this court case until today. Alex Jones is on trial for slandering parents mourning their kids, do I have that right? What was the slander? Did he name names (something I’m still waiting for you to do, by the way)? What slanderous thing did he say about their mourning?
I wonder myself how calling Sandy Hook a hoax can legally be construed as slander.

I wonder myself how calling Sandy Hook a hoax can legally be construed as slander.

"Especially since I've met the parents. It's 100% real," Jones said at his trial to determine how much he and his media company, Free Speech Systems, owe for defaming Neil Heslin and Scarlett Lewis. Their son Jesse Lewis was among the 20 students and six educators who were killed in the attack in Newtown, Connecticut, which was the deadliest school shooting in American history.

But Heslin and Lewis said Tuesday that an apology wouldn't suffice and that Jones needed to be held accountable for repeatedly spreading falsehoods about the attack. They are seeking at least $150 million.
Jones told the jury that any compensation above $2 million "will sink us," but added: "Ï think it's appropriate for whatever you decide what you want to do."

Testimony concluded around midday and closing arguments are expected to begin Wednesday afternoon.

Jones is the only person testifying in his own defense. His attorney asked him if he now understands it was "absolutely irresponsible" to push the false claims that the massacre didn't happen and no one died.

Jones said he does, but added, "They (the media) won't let me take it back."

He also complained that he's been "typecast as someone that runs around talking about Sandy Hook, makes money off Sandy Hook, is obsessed by Sandy Hook."

Chicken shit squirms his way out of answering the question. SO I'll ask.

You see your boy got popped today?

How do you feel about him slandering grieving parents mourning the deaths of their kids?
Lol are you sys?! No wonder you get mad at me calling them what they are pedophiles....this makes sense now- we all thought sys was 2 cents or clintard but you and sys are one?! Playing both sides of the aisle - that's kinda genious there lab rat

"Especially since I've met the parents. It's 100% real," Jones said at his trial to determine how much he and his media company, Free Speech Systems, owe for defaming Neil Heslin and Scarlett Lewis. Their son Jesse Lewis was among the 20 students and six educators who were killed in the attack in Newtown, Connecticut, which was the deadliest school shooting in American history.

But Heslin and Lewis said Tuesday that an apology wouldn't suffice and that Jones needed to be held accountable for repeatedly spreading falsehoods about the attack. They are seeking at least $150 million.
Jones told the jury that any compensation above $2 million "will sink us," but added: "Ï think it's appropriate for whatever you decide what you want to do."

Testimony concluded around midday and closing arguments are expected to begin Wednesday afternoon.

Jones is the only person testifying in his own defense. His attorney asked him if he now understands it was "absolutely irresponsible" to push the false claims that the massacre didn't happen and no one died.

Jones said he does, but added, "They (the media) won't let me take it back."

He also complained that he's been "typecast as someone that runs around talking about Sandy Hook, makes money off Sandy Hook, is obsessed by Sandy Hook."
Still not seeing how calling Sandy Hook a hoax can be construed as slander. Also not seeing how it does any damage to the families. At least not more than about $1,000 worth of damage.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT