ADVERTISEMENT

Alert: Joe Biden Gives Pandemic Update

GunsOfFrankEaton

Heisman Winner
Aug 24, 2003
222141665_385938916536901_7174042104503145880_n.jpg

There ain’t no way in hell the American people were stupid enough to elect this.

Some of the election investigation audits cast major doubt on that. At a minimum there are some massive issues in the system.
Can you name one serious issue from a Trump audit/investigation that will stand up to scrutiny? Just one - I’m begging you.

Can you name one serious issue from a Trump audit/investigation that will stand up to scrutiny? Just one - I’m begging you.
regardless of whether any issue will stand up to scrutiny (the democrats endless lying about russian collusion comes to mind) it doesn't negate the fact that this president is senile and the people making the decisions are fools.

regardless of whether any issue will stand up to scrutiny (the democrats endless lying about russian collusion comes to mind) it doesn't negate the fact that this president is senile and the people making the decisions are fools.
That my friend is a different discussion - a decent one to have. “Massive issues” in the election is bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
If you can’t extrapolate the audit results to a big picture perspective that appears to be a you problem and not a me problem.
If you can’t identify even one “massive issue” after saying there are “massive issues in the system” that indeed is a you problem. Thanks for playing.

That my friend is a different discussion - a decent one to have. “Massive issues” in the election is bullshit.
You should let the audit(s) play out before you make a statement like that. None of us knows if there were massive issues or not. Your team tells you there are none. Trump’s team says there were. There’s only one way to find out. When the audit(s) are finalized one of you will have egg on your face. It will be fascinating to watch the herculean spin from the side that loses. I’m stocking up on popcorn to watch the battle royale.

You should let the audit(s) play out before you make a statement like that. None of us knows if there were massive issues or not. Your team tells you there are none. Trump’s team says there were. There’s only one way to find out. When the audit(s) are finalized one of you will have egg on your face. It will be fascinating to watch the herculean spin from the side that loses. I’m stocking up on popcorn to watch the battle royale.
How many audits are ongoing Dan? 1. How many claims have been investigated, recounts completed, allegations found lacking thus far? 100+. I think I have sufficient data at this point. Having said that, new information is always welcomed.

I like the way all of those swing states where Trump was run-ruling shut down the count AT THE SAME TIME on election night…

…and then proceeded to take weeks to finish…

…with Biden ending up “winning“ each…

…when NY, CA, TX and FL (each with bigger populations than some countries) finished counting pretty much on election night…plus mail ins…

….that was cool.

Last edited:
I like the way all of those swing states where Trump was run-ruling shut down the count AT THE SAME TIME on election night…

…when NY, CA, TX and FL (each with bigger populations than some countries) finished counting pretty much on election night…

…that was cool.
Which states? Maybe we can pick one and see what was found to have really happened.

…when NY, CA, TX and FL (each with bigger populations than some countries) finished counting pretty much on election nigby…plus mail ins…

….that was cool.
You probably should check some of your facts - for instance Cali was counting votes for more than a week past Election Day.

Maybe I should try that.

More made up shit has stuck with you than truth.
Just a single example.... I understand evidence isn’t your thing though.

I try to be good about acknowledging and correcting errors. Please do help me in that....

How many audits are ongoing Dan? 1. How many claims have been investigated, recounts completed, allegations found lacking thus far? 100+. I think I have sufficient data at this point. Having said that, new information is always welcomed.
I only know of the one in Arizona. This is not an issue I care enough about to pay much attention to. I seem to remember hearing there are stirrings in other states. I am deeply, deeply cynical about today’s American politics and governance. Personally I believe (suspect) there were enough “massive issues” to make Biden’s handlers president. I doubt any of it can be proven, especially in light of the fact that at least half the country so hates DJT they willingly dismissively swat away the charges. Hatred of DJT has so poisoned their attitude they don’t care if the Democrats are corrupt or not. Plus, even if the it turns out Biden’s handlers did cheat it will be swept under the rug in the name of the government’s preservation.

Have you met davidallen and his syster Queefa? Yes, there are people stupid enough to elect the oldest whitest racist pedophile that they could.
But not an all time record 81 million are that stupid. A reminder: The U. S. population is 331 million with an average IQ of 98. The rare Biden rally in Scranton and Phoenix drew dozens, with many wearing MAGA hats.

WBAP in Cow Town yesterday told me Texas is one of three states leading the pandemic come back just as Biden promised in Democrat debates. And the Dimms criticize the thinking for questioning voting result. The Dimms criticize us for not being convinced there's 81 million stupid enough to buy into what we're seeing.

Trump won comfortably on Election Day. Then some kept counting after unprecedented unconstitutional election law rules changes in certain states.

But not an all time record 81 million are that stupid. A reminder: The U. S. population is 331 million with an average IQ of 98. The rare Biden rally in Scranton and Phoenix drew dozens, with many wearing MAGA hats.

WBAP in Cow Town yesterday told me Texas is one of three states leading the pandemic come back just as Biden promised in Democrat debates. And the Dimms criticize the thinking for questioning voting result. The Dimms criticize us for not being convinced there's 81 million stupid enough to buy into what we're seeing.

Trump won comfortably on Election Day. Then some kept counting after unprecedented unconstitutional election law rules changes in certain states.
🥱

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT