ADVERTISEMENT

Alec Baldwin needs to.....

I'd feel bad for him if he wasn't a mouth breathing leftard. He falls under the category of leftists shouldn't handle firearms AND the category of play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

@Syskatine, this is why nobody but you believes you own 30 guns.

According to toon I am a Racist, Sexist, Bigot Confederate and Nazi flag owning redneck yet I only own 9. How is it that someone so pure as sys owns 30? Must have pissed off a lot of Truckers Wives. 🤣

Reactions: iasooner2000
Wait, wait, wait…sysker claims to own 30 guns? Loloohahoalaohaolaohal
Yes he has. He won't tell us what kind of guns, but we know they must all be black powder muskets due his obsessive screeching hatred of anything semiautomatic.

"Guys, guys, I own guns just like you guys. But nobody needs access to these machine guns with banana clips."

That's not verbatim, but it's 100% accurate.

Yes he has. He won't tell us what kind of guns, but we know they must all be black powder muskets due his obsessive screeching hatred of anything semiautomatic.

"Guys, guys, I own guns just like you guys. But nobody needs access to these machine guns with banana clips."

That's not verbatim, but it's 100% accurate.
I know a fella that claims to own a 308 win mag but is certain we need many more ’common sense’ gun laws.

I'd feel bad for him if he wasn't a mouth breathing leftard. He falls under the category of leftists shouldn't handle firearms AND the category of play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

@Syskatine, this is why nobody but you believes you own 30 guns.

LOL Flailey gonna try some dick measuring on the internet again.

Okay Flailey, you're quite the badass.

You red assed about your own lie? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Inflatable-Tube-Man-Gif.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT