ADVERTISEMENT

AKC Lab Puppies

kdub26

Commitment
Jan 8, 2010
Hey guys I have 3 male puppies available from a repeat breeding of a popular past litter. Pups were born July 28th and will come with a guarantee on hips/eyes/elbows. Dew claws removed, wormed and will have 2 rounds of vaccinations. Will be ready for pickup September 15th. Call or text at 580-504-1260 with questions or for more info. Located in Ardmore.

I've got a male out if the first litter and hunted with the mother quite a bit in the past.

Our male has the best disposition a person could want. Great with little children and other dogs, minds well and doesn't get tired chasing bumpers.

Great dogs if you want a family pet that's also a hunting dog...or high pace enough to use hunting only.

I'd love one but my kids need another year and I won't force a puppy on my 16 year old Jack Russell. She's earned her privacy in her old age.

I do want a pointing lab for my next dog though. Big enough I don't need to worry about coyotes, energy for kids and good for pheasants.

I'd love one but my kids need another year and I won't force a puppy on my 16 year old Jack Russell. She's earned her privacy in her old age.

I do want a pointing lab for my next dog though. Big enough I don't need to worry about coyotes, energy for kids and good for pheasants.

This guy will probably breed same combo again...great dogs. Mine is great around my wild 3 year old nephew.

I would love to have a big chocolate lab again. My brother (docosu) had one when we were younger and I sort of "adopted" him in my early teens when he moved out. Best dog ever, caught frisbies, chased softballs and baseballs for me, and loved to play in the snow with me. Might get one after I move.

I would love to have a big chocolate lab again. My brother (docosu) had one when we were younger and I sort of "adopted" him in my early teens when he moved out. Best dog ever, caught frisbies, chased softballs and baseballs for me, and loved to play in the snow with me. Might get one after I move.

These are black...but exactly what you are looking for. Sweetest dog I've had.

Hey guys I have 3 male puppies available from a repeat breeding of a popular past litter. Pups were born July 28th and will come with a guarantee on hips/eyes/elbows. Dew claws removed, wormed and will have 2 rounds of vaccinations. Will be ready for pickup September 15th. Call or text at 580-504-1260 with questions or for more info. Located in Ardmore.
Did you sell all your pups? I ask only because I'm currently sitting next to my English Mastiff dam waiting for her to drop 8-9 pups and wondering how in the world I'm going to sell AKC registered dogs. What worked (didn't work) for you?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT