ADVERTISEMENT

AJ court minute yesterday.

I am reading some of these posts and I think it is entertaining. The charges were dismissed! Makes you wonder if they were dismissed earlier or not even brought on him, would he still be with OSU? And if he was and won his second national title, most of you doing the bashing would be totally fine with it. That is what is entertaining. I hope that he ends up somewhere and adds to a very successful wrestling career.
From the chatter I’ve heard the charges were not dismissed but dropped by the accuser due to unfortunate things surrounding the situation. The financial burden of attorney fees with the continuance of all the hearings along with some sad personal harassment by social peers is what I’ve gathered from reading posts etc. AJ’s actions were substantial enough for a judge to see that charges be brought on him.

From the chatter I’ve heard the charges were not dismissed but dropped by the accuser due to unfortunate things surrounding the situation. The financial burden of attorney fees with the continuance of all the hearings along with some sad personal harassment by social peers is what I’ve gathered from reading posts etc. AJ’s actions were substantial enough for a judge to see that charges be brought on him.
I do not know who is telling the truth on what happened. There are only two people that do. The only thing that I know is that he was charged and then the charges were dismissed by a judge. That means no crime on his record or violation of NCAA rules. The kid is able to wrestle again if he chooses to. And if he does, I hope that he makes the best of it. My point was that people that post on this board are hypocrites. Not all of them, but some are hilarious. They call Blair a dick or asshole when he states facts. They are so quick to turn their back on Coach Smith if a season doesn't go as planned. If AJ chooses to come back and brought his brothers, the same people that have bashed these kids would be all for it! I just find it very entertaining at times. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
I do not know who is telling the truth on what happened. There are only two people that do. The only thing that I know is that he was charged and then the charges were dismissed by a judge. That means no crime on his record or violation of NCAA rules. The kid is able to wrestle again if he chooses to. And if he does, I hope that he makes the best of it. My point was that people that post on this board are hypocrites. Not all of them, but some are hilarious. They call Blair a dick or asshole when he states facts. They are so quick to turn their back on Coach Smith if a season doesn't go as planned. If AJ chooses to come back and brought his brothers, the same people that have bashed these kids would be all for it! I just find it very entertaining at times. LOL
no crime (or no conviction) does not mean no violations of conduct rules, etc. Lower threshold.

Reactions: okstatefan
I am reading some of these posts and I think it is entertaining. The charges were dismissed! Makes you wonder if they were dismissed earlier or not even brought on him, would he still be with OSU? And if he was and won his second national title, most of you doing the bashing would be totally fine with it. That is what is entertaining. I hope that he ends up somewhere and adds to a very successful wrestling career.
💩💩💩

Oh I'm sure most would be pulling for him if his off-the-mat behavior never came to light. If he wrestles in college again I have no doubt he will win again, he's talented there's no doubt. He's great on the mat but a POS off the mat. My guess is that he will find himself in trouble again because after surviving the crash and getting out of trouble in this situation, I have zero doubt he thinks he's bulletproof. Glad that family is gone.

Only time will prove me right or wrong.

One of the best talents I’ve ever seen. All of the off the mat issues just became too much. I’d say everyone on this forum wishes it would have turned out differently. If he steps on the mat again he will win.

Reactions: DPJ
The case was dropped due to the witness deciding she didn’t want to testify which does happen in these cases often.

AJ has shown plenty of poor decisions and questionable behavior in his life and while he was here at OSU. Based off what he has shown, I doubt he has a normal and consistent remainder of his career.

AJ had instance after instance of questionable behavior. His middle brother was a huuuge problem. Guns were allegedly involved with both of them. We wouldn’t want them regardless. The youngest was apparently a good kid.
Indeed

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT