ADVERTISEMENT

Ahmund Arbery

Demetrius Bryan Hollis was attacked by Georgia cops and beaten. No charges, they " believed the cops". Then video showed up. Now both were fired. Should have been imprisoned for attempted murder. But it is a RED state. These are facts. You clearly have a right wing agenda or you would support correct policing.
Bad shit happens in every state. Go check out some of the attacks on Jews in New York. It’s sickening that this happens in the world. Trying to paint it as a red or blue problem is for idiots.

Bruh, there isn’t an explanation in this world gonna keep them from getting triggered. It’s what they get out of bed for. Nothing I’ve seen says this matter is closed and if/when there is some justice here they’ll simply move on to the next one.

The most surprising thing is the media finally appear to have found one of the legit cases rather than yet another Juicey Sommolier or Nick Sandman.
Hey dumb a@@ , I vocally crucified Smollet and any other liar. That is the difference, I care about correct treatment of people and truth. Not just older white men.( the largest demographic of Fox loyalists). I do not have to watch Hannity to find my position. For me, it is about what is good for everyone, regardless of party. And, huge punishment for the liars.

Reactions: my_2cents
Hey dumb a@@ , I vocally crucified Smollet and any other liar. That is the difference, I care about correct treatment of people and truth. Not just older white men.( the largest demographic of Fox loyalists). I do not have to watch Hannity to find my position. For me, it is about what is good for everyone, regardless of party. And, huge punishment for the liars.
“Faux News”

Drink
giphy.gif

Bad shit happens in every state. Go check out some of the attacks on Jews in New York. It’s sickening that this happens in the world. Trying to paint it as a red or blue problem is for idiots.
The right wingers are: Skin heads, racists, homophobes, white nationalists, fascists, militias, Alex Jones. The previously mentioned groups are not peaceful. They promote killing which ever group they are hating that day. And they are NOT democrats. They are right wingers, everyone. The few center minded republicans you call RINO's vocally
attack people like Trump. He gives comfort and aid to the enemy( above mentioned groups). My point is, most dangerous extreme groups are right wing. The normal people MUST call them out.

Reactions: my_2cents
The right wingers are: Skin heads, racists, homophobes, white nationalists, fascists, militias, Alex Jones. The previously mentioned groups are not peaceful. They promote killing which ever group they are hating that day. And they are NOT democrats. They are right wingers, everyone. The few center minded republicans you call RINO's vocally
attack people like Trump. He gives comfort and aid to the enemy( above mentioned groups). My point is, most dangerous extreme groups are right wing. The normal people MUST call them out.
This is complete bullshit. You think your posts reveal something about “right wingers” but in all reality they are telling us more about you. You really need to get some help if this is how you approach political differences.

You need some serious introspection.......

This is what I have been referring to in other threads. But of course the right wingers dodge the truth. I am shocked that a few have actually condemned the murder. Fox News loyalists are looking for ways to blame the black dead man. Typical.
You’re a joke

Reactions: okcpokefan12
Those groups are not “right wingers- they’re morons like you. Liberals are killing this country pure and simple. Used to be there were lotsa libs that were good people...RGB, Geraldo R, my aunt and her kids etc. Each day there are less and less good liberals- most are just angry America haters that want to bring the country down and make it weak and socialized.

MOST Conservatives are patriotic, empathetic, caring, charitable, neighborly, accepting. There are sure some that are not the best people but MOST liberals anymore are just petty, angry and vile people that the ends justify the means so they can get power to socialize this great country the conservatives built.
They don’t give a damn about everyday people- just power.

Could you please spare us and get back on your Meds?

Reactions: windriverrange
Those groups are not “right wingers- they’re morons like you. Liberals are killing this country pure and simple. Used to be there were lotsa libs that were good people...RGB, Geraldo R, my aunt and her kids etc. Each day there are less and less good liberals- most are just angry America haters that want to bring the country down and make it weak and socialized.

MOST Conservatives are patriotic, empathetic, caring, charitable, neighborly, accepting. There are sure some that are not the best people but MOST liberals anymore are just petty, angry and vile people that the ends justify the means so they can get power to socialize this great country the conservatives built.

The hate groups he mentioned ARE right wingers, far right extremists but that's the side they are on. The hate groups will hide behind "traditional values" and God. They have been emboldened to crawl out of their holes into more mainstream lanes. I would not describe them as traditional conservatives by any means.

So if there are less and less good liberals out there there are less and less good conservatives. Trumpism is not conservatism. People are losing their minds. You mentioned "patriotic, empathetic, caring, charitable, neighborly, accepting" as being characteristics of most conservatives. Maybe these people should not spend so much effort promoting and defending somebody who shares NONE of those characteristics.

The hate groups he mentioned ARE right wingers, far right extremists but that's the side they are on. The hate groups will hide behind "traditional values" and God. They have been emboldened to crawl out of their holes into more mainstream lanes. I would not describe them as traditional conservatives by any means.

So if there are less and less good liberals out there there are less and less good conservatives. Trumpism is not conservatism. People are losing their minds. You mentioned "patriotic, empathetic, caring, charitable, neighborly, accepting" as being characteristics of most conservatives. Maybe these people should not spend so much effort promoting and defending somebody who shares NONE of those characteristics.

Or maybe....just maybe....there are extremists both left and right...who demonize anyone that doesn’t agree 100% with their views....and that is drowning out any attempts at reasoned discussion or conceding that reasonable minds can at times disagree.

Or maybe....just maybe....there are extremists both left and right...who demonize anyone that doesn’t agree 100% with their views....and that is drowning out any attempts at reasoned discussion or conceding that reasonable minds can at times disagree.
No one gives a shit about your opinion!

Antifa is one among many of similar groups on the left. Anyone claiming that all (or even a majority of) hate and evil resides on one side of the political spectrum is too stupid to even argue with.

You are are not any of those qualities by your posts. Liberals are the backbone of this country. We do not see ourselves as superior or more important like you do.

Oh, they sure as hell are not left wingers. They all claim right wing status. Just like the KKK. I guess you are having trouble defending your right wing brethren. So you resort to name calling. Ouch

You’re a punk bitch. No one is obsessed with you. You were wrong and can’t admit it

So I guess this is you giving me the last word on that topic like you said on 24/7.

That lasted less than 20 minutes or so.

Cool story, bro.

You following me around the board all day today kinda indicates you are.

Holding on to a screen capture of a post waiting and hoping for a gotcha moment kinda indicates you are.

Failing spectacularly in that gotcha moment and declaring victory kinda indicates you are.

Going all hard case prison talk kinda indicates you are.

Oh, they sure as hell are not left wingers. They all claim right wing status. Just like the KKK. I guess you are having trouble defending your right wing brethren. So you resort to name calling. Ouch
KKK were Democrats dude- you’re out of your league with your arguments....Go actually have some more life experiences and study some more history from better sources - THEN Come back and bet you will see some better light.

Reactions: TPOKE and AC_Exotic
Liberals are SOO not the backbone lol. Y’all want to destroy what our founding fathers brilliantly built...they dang sure weren’t liberals!

Liberalism was born out some bad times- had some good intentions and lotsa good people along the way.

The hard left has taken over the liberals and democrats and news. Where as conservatives REJECT fringe elements...you liberals won’t say anything about killing babies, over reach of govt, giving peoples hard earned taxes to illegals, taking guns away from law abiding citizens etc.

How about your “party” letting felons go out of prison? Sex offenders, pedophiles, etc
Zero bail to get out? Shoplifting ok if it’s $750 or less? Democrats are a freaking joke- and I was one less than 20 years ago- party not anywhere what it used to be. It’s vile, corrupt and heartless.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
On May 7th, 2020, the GBI arrested Gregory McMichael, age 64, and Travis McMichael, age 34, for the death of Ahmaud Arbery.

https://gbi.georgia.gov/press-releases/2020-05-06/ahmaud-arbery-death-investigation

This is what attention from the national press will do. Forced the hand of law enforcement in Georgia.

What is sad is that it had to be forced in the first place. The two men should have been arrested on scene the day of the murder. Not almost three months later!

I just don’t know what you tell cops at the scene to not be taken in.

Most people know good and well why they were not taken in. Others, for some reason, have a hard time accepting that white privilege is actually real.

Last edited:
This is what attention from the national press will do. Forced the hand of law enforcement in Georgia.

What is sad is that it had to be forced in the first place. The two men should have been arrested on scene the day of the murder. Not almost three months later!

Most people know good and well why they were not taken in. Others, for some reason, have a hard time accepting that white privilege is actually real.

This had nothing to do with white privilege and everything to do with good ol’ buddy police system. If the victim was white they probably wouldn’t have been arrested either but it wouldn’t have become national news. Some people are just idiots which is reflected everyday on this board.

Every conservative I know and have seen on this board has been outraged by this. Those dudes should have been arrested that day. I’m not going to sit back and have all conservative people labeled racist when it was only 2 stupid idiots where 1 was raised by idiots who then raised an idiot.

Until we stop playing the games nothing in this country will change. MSM has an agenda and it is destroying us.

A .lot of people feel this need to virtue signal by overreacting to the latest case de juer only having to backtrack when the facts come out.

I will wait on the facts

A .lot of people feel this need to virtue signal by overreacting to the latest case de juer only having to backtrack when the facts come out.

I will wait on the facts
Plenty of facts are out. You shoot an unarmed man in your house ok. You shoot an unarmed man that you drove after down the road it manslaughter at least.

50 murders a day on average. About 4 giant media corporations tell us which ones to be outraged about.

This looks like murder to me.

I wondered how you'd overlay your usual narrative and claim victim status in this. The grievance this time is the evil media? The 4 giant media corporations didn't point this out until the white prosecutors let the murderers walk free for two months without doing anything. Nice objectivity.

Weren’t you just calling conservatives racists, homophobes, fascists, etc.? Isn’t that name calling? Didn’t you just make fun of another poster for being gay? Isn’t that homophobic?

Reactions: K2C Sooner
Liberals are SOO not the backbone lol. Y’all want to destroy what our founding fathers brilliantly built...they dang sure weren’t liberals!

Liberalism was born out some bad times- had some good intentions and lotsa good people along the way.

The hard left has taken over the liberals and democrats and news. Where as conservatives REJECT fringe elements...you liberals won’t say anything about killing babies, over reach of govt, giving peoples hard earned taxes to illegals, taking guns away from law abiding citizens etc.
Are you suggesting that America wasn’t built on drag queen story time? Are you suggesting our founding fathers didn’t hate free speech? You telling me George Washington wasn’t a soyboy feminist? Surely you’re not suggesting that the right to late term abortions isn’t in the Constitution.

Last edited:
Reactions: osuintx
Not crazy at all when it happens in a RED state. They were trying to find someway to hide it. If no video existed, they get to kill a minority with impunity.
Red state? I thought the argument was that Stacey Abrams actually won the vote.
Are you now agreeing that she didn’t?

I think most everyone on this board, that has seen the video of the shooting, believe the arrests were justified and they should spend a lot of time in prison.
The difference is some believe the murder has to be racism because the shooter was white and victim was black. Some also believe that there really is a problem with jogging while black. Virtue signaling is becoming more and more prevalent in our society and those that don’t immediately get on board with calling this shooting a racist act are viewed, ...of being racist.

Some in our society are so preoccupied with race and the need to publicly show others that they care that they not only ignore fact, but they distort the truth that ultimately divides our nation further. In this case, the race-baiters have won.

Hopefully no one on this board truly believes that jogging while black is a real problem. However, articles in the media and posts on Twitter indicates that many either feel this way or are using this situation for political points.

Using 2017 data (most recent year I could find with reason of death and race), here is percentage of African-American deaths caused from a homicide with a white suspect. .13%

We can all agree that every murder is horrible, but the fact remains there is not a huge problem with jogging, driving, or walking down the street while black. Yes, there are some racist people, but only 1.3 for every 1,000 deaths is a white person killing a black person. It is rare, thank god.

African-American are more likely to die this way
3x more likely to die from falling
5x more likely to die of suicide
8x more likely to die of AIDS
10x more likely to die from Alzheimer’s
19x more like to die from poisoning
219x more likely to die from heart disease

If you are someone that perpetuates this myth... stop being divisive.

Wow you just can’t argue with people who can spin like this.

Wasn't spin, just facts.

btw, I have no problem admitting that some of those former KKK members (and/or supporters) didn't leave the Democratic Party and eventually had to explain and apologize for their past behavior. But many of them became Republican.

It is that last sentence you apparently have a problem with. And we all know why.

Last edited:
but they distort the truth that ultimately divides our nation further. In this case, the race-baiters have won.

Distort the truth?

A black man runs by a white man in white man's neighborhood and the white man thinks he is a criminal. White man, along with his white son, jump into a truck with GUNS to hunt down the black man. They then shoot and kill the black man, who was doing nothing but jogging down their street. And then . . . it took over two months for those white men to even be arrested.

And you seriously try to argue with a straight face that this murder (and what followed) may have nothing to do with racism or white privilege? You claim those defending the victim in this case are really the ones who are "distorting the truth" and dividing our nation?? You are honestly more worried/outraged/concerned about "virtue signaling" than you are with what actually happened to this man and his family?

Unbelievable.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT