ADVERTISEMENT

Ahmund Arbery

Supposedly, one of the white guys was connected to law enforcement in some way.

I think there will be. The first two DA's were recused due to conflicts of interest I believe.

@tlwwake, thanks for posting this, no it's not sports related but everyone, regardless of race, should be appalled at what happened to this person. A life lost for no damn reason, an individual out jogging, doesn't make it back home because you got and have wannabe vigilantes out here who murdered a person.

@tlwwake, thanks for posting this, no it's not sports related but everyone, regardless of race, should be appalled at what happened to this person. A life lost for no damn reason, an individual out jogging, doesn't make it back home because you got and have wannabe vigilantes out here who murdered a person.

Yup. Straight-up murder.

Gotta love the people who are coming out saying “He shouldn’t have gone at someone holding a shotgun. The guys was protecting himself against Arbery charging him.” Even if the kid was the one robbing the house, it’s still straight up cold blooded murder. No other way to describe it.

Looks like murder to me. The problem is that the media as well as the left will paint this single act of violence as the real danger to black Americans and ignore the 20 African Americans who are murdered in this country every day.

Probably was murdered and people should go to jail but after the whole Michael brown and Trayvon martin stuff, excuse me if I don’t believe CNN or Talcum X

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
This is what I have been referring to in other threads. But of course the right wingers dodge the truth. I am shocked that a few have actually condemned the murder. Fox News loyalists are looking for ways to blame the black dead man. Typical.

Look, Lebron's response was completely asinine. He's turning into such a punk-ass.

However, after watching that video, those guys better be indicted. They can tell their story to the jury, and I will listen. But from what I see and have read (admittedly not everything), I hope they burn in hell.

Of course, this will get turned into a racial thing. The media will ignore that fact that over 90% of the homicides of Blacks are committed by Blacks. But they won't let that get in the way of the story. We will all want to be outraged by this, but they will attack and divide. Happens every time.

This is what I have been referring o in other threads. But of course the right wingers dodge the truth. I am shocked that a few have actually condemned the murder. Fox News loyalists are looking for ways to blame the black dead man. Typical.
giphy.gif

Probably was murdered and people should go to jail but after the whole Michael brown and Trayvon martin stuff, excuse me if I don’t believe CNN or Talcum X
You should watch the documentary " After The Truth". Fox pays people to generate fake news. A few of the guys who do it, even showed how they do it. They did not even bother to hide it. Yet, the right still believes all the crap these two invent. Hell, they are proud that people believe their lies.

You should watch the documentary " After The Truth". Fox pays people to generate fake news. A few of the guys who do it, even showed how they do it. They did not even bother to hide it. Yet, the right still believes all the crap these two invent. Hell, they are proud that people believe their lies.
guy1mH.gif

I just don’t know what you tell cops at the scene to not be taken in. Guy was running down the road. No weapon. They grab their guns and make contact and try to detain someone. To me that’s straight up attempted armed kidnapping and some type of manslaughter.

Last edited:

Was it Fox News that made up the "hands up don't shoot narrative"? Or did they buy the Jussie Smollet attempted lynching story initially?

bruh I watched sally kohn do the hands up don’t shoot narrative live. And Obama’s own DOJ said Michael Brown caused it and cnn pushed lies. I don’t need to watch a documentary to know all media lies for ratings

Was it Fox News that made up the "hands up don't shoot narrative"? Or did they buy the Jussie Smollet attempted lynching story initially?
They invented the lies that Obama's trip to India was 100 million a day. It was a huge lie that was propagated by Fox. There are many more .

Not crazy at all when it happens in a RED state. They were trying to find someway to hide it. If no video existed, they get to kill a minority with impunity.
**** you and @R.D.Carr for liking this complete bull shit statement!
You two are the racists pieces of trash

You need to get back on your meds. Your grip on reality is tenuous at best.
Demetrius Bryan Hollis was attacked by Georgia cops and beaten. No charges, they " believed the cops". Then video showed up. Now both were fired. Should have been imprisoned for attempted murder. But it is a RED state. These are facts. You clearly have a right wing agenda or you would support correct policing.

Demetrius Bryan Hollis was attacked by Georgia cops and beaten. No charges, they " believed the cops". Then video showed up. Now both were fired. Should have been imprisoned for attempted murder. But it is a RED state. These are facts. You clearly have a right wing agenda or you would support correct policing.

I’ve interacted with people from all walks of life in almost every state and many countries around the world.

Violence, ignorance, and racism is not unique to any political ideology, nor is it dominated by any political ideology aside from perhaps totalitarianism and those closely related.

The violent assholes who committed the murder are violent assholes in most any venue or locale in the world.

Ranting and raving that conservative ideology is somehow unique to producing hateful, violent people is incredibly ignorant and not just a little bit ironic.

You assume that I don’t think hateful behavior should be punished merely because I called you out for your ignorant comments. Life’s a bit more nuanced than that I’m afraid.

I’ve interacted with people from all walks of life in almost every state and many countries around the world.

Violence, ignorance, and racism is not unique to any political ideology, nor is it dominated by any political ideology aside from perhaps totalitarianism and those closely related.

The violent assholes who committed the murder are violent assholes in most any venue or locale in the world.

Ranting and raving that conservative ideology is somehow unique to producing hateful, violent people is incredibly ignorant and not just a little bit ironic.

You assume that I don’t think hateful behavior should be punished merely because I called you out for your ignorant comments. Life’s a bit more nuanced than that I’m afraid.
Bruh, there isn’t an explanation in this world gonna keep them from getting triggered. It’s what they get out of bed for. Nothing I’ve seen says this matter is closed and if/when there is some justice here they’ll simply move on to the next one.

The most surprising thing is the media finally appear to have found one of the legit cases rather than yet another Juicey Sommolier or Nick Sandman.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT