ADVERTISEMENT

Agents of SHIELD

Been Jammin

Jun 27, 2003
Anyone sticking with this show? I think it has become really good. So much better than the first season. Glad I didn't give up on it.

So, do you guys think that Skye's mom was an Inhuman and that she and Reyna were exposed to the Terrigen Mist in last night's episode? It looks to me like they are really laying the groundwork for the Inhumans movie in this show, despite the movie not due for release for 2 more years.

I am still watching and happy also. I really like the show. They have to be Inhumans, I just don't know what else they could be that isn't alien.

Are we suppose to know who the guy was at the end?

Originally posted by JonnyVito:

I am still watching and happy also. I really like the show. They have to be Inhumans, I just don't know what else they could be that isn't alien.

Are we suppose to know who the guy was at the end?
I don't think so. I think the point of that scene was to show that he is not a normal human (Inhuman?) and that he knows that another "not normal human" has just been created.

I've hung in there but it is losing me quickly. If this Sky storyline doesn't quickly turn into something I'm probably done with it.

I really don't think the storyline has moved much.

Skye story line was HUGE last night. They revealed her as Daisy Johnson A.K.A. Quake. Daughter of Calvin Zabo A.K.A. Mr Hyde. She is an inhuman. I think that the guy at the very end is The Reader. He searches the world for new Inhumans. Skye's story line of Quake is going to set up the MCU Inhumans through Avengers and Captian America Civil War. What Riana is now after her terragenisis is still open for debate. Agent carter mini series will be good and will give back stories to alot of what we are seeing now. I think they are trying to set up the demise of the Avengers and either bring in the New Avengers with Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, and Quake or possibly even creation of the Secret Warriors in the Agents Of Sheild series.

If you hung in through the first 1/2-2/3 of last season, I don't see why anyone would drop it now. It's so much better since then. Skye is way, way less annoying than last season, and the severe reduction of Ward is a major improvement.

I'd say, yes, those were the Terrigen Mists. I read another site that came to the same conclusion as Bville about Daisy Johnson/Mr. Hyde. Like BJ, I'm a little unsure why we're getting this so early, but hey, I trust Marvel absolutely at this point.

Originally posted by cornichon:
If you hung in through the first 1/2-2/3 of last season, I don't see why anyone would drop it now. It's so much better since then. Skye is way, way less annoying than last season, and the severe reduction of Ward is a major improvement.

I'd say, yes, those were the Terrigen Mists. I read another site that came to the same conclusion as Bville about Daisy Johnson/Mr. Hyde. Like BJ, I'm a little unsure why we're getting this so early, but hey, I trust Marvel absolutely at this point.
I looked up Quake on wikipedia and it now reads that the character is played by the actress who plays Skye on AOS. I know it is Wikipedia and can't 100% be trusted, but it seems pretty clear that is what is going on. Her dad is "a monster". Quake is a SHIELD agent. It all fits.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT