ADVERTISEMENT

About The Biden Administration

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
I read in another thread where our resident phony jackass, @davidallen, proclaimed the Biden administration is preferable to Trump’s because the results are hard to deny (or something along those lines), that Biden’s results are clearly superior. In spite of the buffoonery of such an incredulously stupid remark, let’s set that aside for a moment and concentrate on the so-called second in command, Madam Kamala Harris. This woman has to be the most incompetent, most wildly unself-aware VP since at least Dan Quayle. And now I see she has been tapped to ram through the Democrats’ bill to legitimize illegal voting. I have to say hearing that brings a giant sigh of relief to me. If anybody can f__k up a slam dunk like this it will be Madam Harris. I think I can rest easy that this bill is not going to be passed. What a world in which we live! We have a demented vegetable-brained president and a brainless empty suit as Vice President. And then we have our resident phony empathetic White privilege guru, the aforementioned @davidallen, trying to convince us what we have is superior to what we had. I used to think David was pretty smart, that he didn’t really believe the nonsense he spouted, that he only spouted it because he knew it would get a rise out of the Trump faithful. Now I’ve become convinced he is really so stupid that he does believe it. Brace yourself, David! Lots of ridicule is coming your way!

Such a bitter, sad post. I had no idea ignoring him would have such a damaging impact on Dan's psyche. I almost feel guilty. Almost.

Such a bitter, sad post. I had no idea ignoring him would have such a damaging impact on Dan's psyche. I almost feel guilty. Almost.
Nah, I’m just messing with ya, David. But it’s good to know that Google is making you an expert on someone’s psyche. Please don’t feel guilty over me. You have enough of a complex over your white guilt. Have you apologized personally to any of the black or brown people you stepped on to get where you are? Lordy, I hope none of them were women or gay, that would increase your guilt exponentially!

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT