ADVERTISEMENT

Aaron Mate Wonders What Happened

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
To the backbones of Bernie Sanders, the Squad and Progressives in general. @07pilt, what happened to your boy, Sanders? In fact, what happened to you? I don’t remember you saying a word about the Ukrainian proxy war. @my_2cents, where’s the disgust for the Squad joining the war hawks in the Democratic Party. @Syskatine and @ClintonDavidScott I know there’s no question for you to answer, you’re fully on board with what the security state tells you to believe.

Here we have a legitimate left wing progressive utterly disgusted by the so-called progressive politicians in the Democrat Party. Maybe it’s time for the self-professed progressives on this board to look in the mirror and examine what they see.

To the backbones of Bernie Sanders, the Squad and Progressives in general. @07pilt, what happened to your boy, Sanders? In fact, what happened to you? I don’t remember you saying a word about the Ukrainian proxy war. @my_2cents, where’s the disgust for the Squad joining the war hawks in the Democratic Party. @Syskatine and @ClintonDavidScott I know there’s no question for you to answer, you’re fully on board with what the security state tells you to believe.

Here we have a legitimate left wing progressive utterly disgusted by the so-called progressive politicians in the Democrat Party. Maybe it’s time for the self-professed progressives on this board to look in the mirror and examine what they see.

Might want to add:

@davidallen , which emoji button do you plan to press?

FIFY, Dan-O.

2 of them have been too busy trying to get pregnant and have had little time to comment.
Congrats Sys and CDS! When are you due Sys or will you abort it just because you can?
🤣🤣

I have no disgust because I'm glad to see Sanders and other progressives in Congress supporting aid for Ukraine. There are right to do so.

Mate is wrong.
I suppose you have a point. The Squad seems to be today’s version of John Kerry. Channeling him they were against American proxy wars until they were for them. And you get to maintain your perfect record of never questioning a single Democrat action. Mate and other true progressives must see you and wither in shame. But you should be honest with us for once and admit you’re a a Democrat not a progressive.

IAnd you get to maintain your perfect record of never questioning a single Democrat action.
I've question Democratic actions and more recently, lack of actions. You need to pay more attention instead of obsessing over how many threads you can start defending Putin on this board.

But you should be honest with us for once and admit you’re a a Democrat not a progressive.
I'm a progressive Democrat. Progressive Democrats can easily support aid for Ukraine, as they are doing. Mate isn't representative of all progressives, clearly.

I've question Democratic actions and more recently, lack of actions. You need to pay more attention instead of obsessing over how many threads you can start defending Putin on this board.
I'm a progressive Democrat. Progressive Democrats can easily support aid for Ukraine, as they are doing. Mate isn't representative of all progressives, clearly.
Clearly he is not representative of Neocon-infiltrated establishment Democrats that want to pretend they are progressive. You’re a PINO, @my_2cents, a progressive in name only. In fact from this point further I’m going to call you PINO. It’s much easier to type and much closer to your true character. So from now on any time you see me write PINO you can know I’m talking to you or about you.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Clearly he is not representative of Neocon-infiltrated establishment Democrats that want to pretend they are progressive.
No, he just isn't representative of all progressives. Sorry this simple fact is apparently hard for you to comprehend.

You’re a PINO, @my_2cents, a progressive in name only. In fact from this point further I’m going to call you PINO. It’s much easier to type and much closer to your true character. So from now on any time you see me write PINO you can know I’m talking to you or about you.
So just more silly games from you?

What else is new.

No, he just isn't representative of all progressives. Sorry this simple fact is apparently hard for you to comprehend.

So just more silly games from you?

What else is new.
I comprehend it perfectly, PINO. You're PINO, not a true progressive, a Neocon in disguise.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT