ADVERTISEMENT

Aand here. We. Go.

No. Syskatwat is definitely our village idiot, perhaps why the two of you get along so well.
So ironic. We have a roving gang of idiots with you and @22LR tag teaming for most moronic of the group.

You do notice though that your numbers are dwindling, done from a dozen or so to maybe 4 now. That can’t feel good.

So ironic. We have a roving gang of idiots with you and @22LR tag teaming for most moronic of the group.

You do notice though that your numbers are dwindling, done from a dozen or so to maybe 4 now. That can’t feel good.
Nope, haven't noticed. Regardless, it could dwindle down to just me and I'd still be going strong. I'm not weak like you shemales on the left.

Nope, haven't noticed. Regardless, it could dwindle down to just me and I'd still be going strong. I'm not weak like you shemales on the left.
You are weak as ****... Can't acknowledge an ass beating. Gonna argue that the contest was rigged rather than ask yourself the hard questions. WAF.

Just when you Libs declare total victory old Joe’s Masters tab Lurch to be the climate czar (where’s Algore ?) and no Burn or Liawatha in the proposed cabinet. Been and toon cents must be incensed

Reactions: OUSOONER67
You are weak as ****... Can't acknowledge an ass beating. Gonna argue that the contest was rigged rather than ask yourself the hard questions. WAF.
More evidence that this election was rigged than 2000, and 2016, which the leftist brain trust still hasn't accepted. And regardless, people like you will still be envying people like me all through a Kamala (not the wrestler) co-presidency, so I don't really see why I should acknowledge an ass-whupping that exisists only in your imagination. Maybe you should find a good gym. Political banter is not your forte.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT