ADVERTISEMENT

A Time for War: Deep State's Strike and Trump's Counter-Strike

Probably not, but what intellectually honest person accepts anything that a pathologically dishonest political ideology says? Care for a quick history lesson of the million lies your party has sponsored since they lied to start the Iraq war?

What's the other side of the story?
Banging-head-against-the-wall.jpg

Paying taxes is not redistribution, it's funding our government which should be there to provide essential services and public protection. No sensible person is against paying for those things.

Politicians redistribute wealth through unnecessary spending projects, subsidies and grants to their cronies and creating a dependent class of people.

To you that's their function, to me it's antithetical to having a limited democratic republic.

Good example of redistribution crap.

Hey lemming. Does this count as redistribution?

Reactions: davidallen
Hey lemming. Does this count as redistribution?

Certainly counts as waste, not a fan of these vacations.

Just like I wasn't a fan of Obama's Martha Vineyard and Hawaii vacations. Or Michelle Obama's taking her Mommy and a 100 person entourage to Spain and other places, vacations paid for by the taxpayers.

You of course didn't take issue with any of it when it was your lord and master Obama.

Certainly counts as waste, not a fan of these vacations.

Just like I wasn't a fan of Obama's Martha Vineyard and Hawaii vacations. Or Michelle Obama's taking her Mommy and a 100 person entourage to Spain and other places, vacations paid for by the taxpayers.

You of course didn't take issue with any of it when it was your lord and master Obama.

Still trying to figure out why you'd bitch over wasting $350k but not $91,000,000.

And this?

I said I wasn't a fan and considered it wasteful.

Why don't you try paying attention instead of working 24/7 to be an obtuse a-hole.

You gratuitously posted about $320k as redistribution of wealth while 250 x more was pissed away by your "team."

Why do you think Sen. Paul tweets about 320k but not $91mm? What a partisan piece of shit, to pretend he's concerned about spending. How are you not viscerally offended by that? Hell you circulated it.

Reactions: davidallen
You gratuitously posted about $320k as redistribution of wealth while 250 x more was pissed away by your "team."

Why do you think Sen. Paul tweets about 320k but not $91mm? What a partisan piece of shit, to pretend he's concerned about spending. How are you not viscerally offended by that? Hell you circulated it.
Clown schools, Presidential expenses. Yes those are the same things. Good god man get a grip.

Obama ran up 9 trillion in debt, when Trump gets that level I'll consider him the same level of fail.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Highly suggested read.

Key points:

On January 15th, 2018, the Department of Justice Office of Inspector General Michael Horowitz will deliver approximately 1.2 million pages of documentation and evidence gathered in the year-long investigation into the politicization of the DOJ and FBI, by senior leadership and upper-level career leadership lawyers and bureaucrats.

IG Horowitz, having utilized the OIG’s vast 500+ investigative agents, is giving that preliminary evidence -in advance of pending full report- to the congressional committee in charge of DOJ/FBI oversight: House Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte. –OUTLINED HERE

So by mid-January the House Judiciary Committee will have massive investigative documentation surrounding Andrew McCabe, James Comey, Loretta Lynch, Sally Yates, and all of the top-tier team members around them for all of their principle activity throughout the past few years; with emphasis on 2016.

injustice-league-6-fbi-and-doj1.jpg

trump-tweet-mccabe.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT