ADVERTISEMENT

A slow-motion genocide in Chicago

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa

Wow, average of 1.6 people have been murdered in Chicago everyday since 2009, the VAST MAJORITY being young black men. Gyflyer & the rest of the liberal hive, can you tell me does this warrant one big protest or a bunch of small ones for all the black lives lost? Does BLM and the rest of like minded morons really care about black lives or is it only when a white person shoots a black person, with a cherry on top if its a white cop?

Gyflyer, you must be proud of your hive herd.......they are sooooooo consistent, caring and drivers for change.

Last edited:
Left/dims abort babies also at a way uneven rate of way more black babies- yet the blacks still follow them at 80 plus percent- it's quite amazing.

Got to do something about our media- it's swinging where more and more get the real news off the trusted internet sources and Not yahoo, NY Times,
TV etc- but there's still Too many sheep blindly watch their TVs for the news.

If any do tell the truth they tell only a fraction of what's out there

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

Wow, average of 1.6 people have been murdered in Chicago everyday since 2009, the VAST MAJORITY being young black men. Gyflyer & the rest of the liberal hive, can you tell me does this warrant one big protest or a bunch of small ones for all the black lives lost? Does BLM nd the rest of like minded morons really care about black lives or is it only when a white person shoots a black person, with a cherry on top if its a white cop?

Gyflyer, you must be proud of your hive herd.......they are sooooooo consistent, caring and drivers for change.
He's a disgusting racist so I'm sure he's thrilled blacks are killing blacks.

81 million people and 88% of black voters are fine with this. As long as we concentrate on black men killed by cops while resisting arrest, we are helping those people. Looking forward to the next 20 years of lowering police recruiting standards and sjw police policies. I hope we can get the number from 10 to 0.

81 million people and 88% of black voters are fine with this. As long as we concentrate on black men killed by cops while resisting arrest, we are helping those people. Looking forward to the next 20 years of lowering police recruiting standards and sjw police policies. I hope we can get the number from 10 to 0.
81 million people did not vote for genocide in Chicago. 332 million people with an average IQ of 98 minus a blue wave down ticket doesn't match up. Anyone who's slept through a course in classical mechanics knows this.

We believe 80% of black men voted Trump. 4% black women. Many blacks stayed home or voted down ticket.

The Democrats care nothing about grandma who lives in south Chicago or east Cleveland. Without white cops killing black men, race pimps Jackson and Sharpton are irrelevant.

I remember when black households had fathers. Thank you Great Society.

There are 4 family groups.

By average IQ.
1. East Asian
2. European Caucasian
3. Indigenous American
4. Sub-Saharan African

I'm part of all 4. My 9% East Asian comes from the Cherokee who are believed to have walked across the Bering Strait to North America 13,000 years ago.

My DNA analysis comes from Genelex Labs in Seattle and cost $600.

81 million people did not vote for genocide in Chicago. 332 million people with an average IQ of 98 minus a blue wave down ticket doesn't match up. Anyone who's slept through a course in classical mechanics knows this.

We believe 80% of black men voted Trump. 4% black women. Many blacks stayed home or voted down ticket.

The Democrats care nothing about grandma who lives in south Chicago or east Cleveland. Without white cops killing black men, race pimps Jackson and Sharpton are irrelevant.

I remember when black households had fathers. Thank you Great Society.

There are 4 family groups.

By average IQ.
1. East Asian
2. European Caucasian
3. Indigenous American
4. Sub-Saharan African

I'm part of all 4. My 9% East Asian comes from the Cherokee who are believed to have walked across the Bering Strait to North America 13,000 years ago.

My DNA analysis comes from Genelex Labs in Seattle and cost $600.

Same here with my 10% East Asian, Great Great Grandmother was Cherokee, not sure what percentage tho. The rest, German, Scottish and Irish but I identify as American.

Wow, average of 1.6 people have been murdered in Chicago everyday since 2009, the VAST MAJORITY being young black men. Gyflyer & the rest of the liberal hive, can you tell me does this warrant one big protest or a bunch of small ones for all the black lives lost? Does BLM and the rest of like minded morons really care about black lives or is it only when a white person shoots a black person, with a cherry on top if its a white cop?

They couldn't care less. Nothing in it for them, no money to be made from it and no Political Gain either. They have even made talking about it a Racist Act.
When there is profit to be made from it then and only then will the Dims care about it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT