ADVERTISEMENT

A Reality Check for American Voters

OKSTATE1

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Edmond, Oklahoma

well, that was ugly. Sad but true. I don't think Trump can or will take the high road here which could play in to the dems favor. If he goes "policy, policy, policy" first then maybe people will respond accordingly. He's going to have to reveal the facts, that the ignorant slut is nothing but a puppet and is clueless to the world, and obama the marxist is in control. That's what he's running against.

yes, I can call her names on here fellas.

well, that was ugly. Sad but true. I don't think Trump can or will take the high road here which could play in to the dems favor. If he goes "policy, policy, policy" first then maybe people will respond accordingly. He's going to have to reveal the facts, that the ignorant slut is nothing but a puppet and is clueless to the world, and obama the marxist is in control. That's what he's running against.

yes, I can call her names on here fellas.
Mugabe said he was going to fundamentally change Amerika. Mugabecare Lite forced me into a $260 copay for my series of rabies shots after a pit bull dog attack.

The original Robert Mugabe destroyed the African continent's crown jewel health care system. Our own Mugabe did considerable damage to the US system.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT