ADVERTISEMENT

A Possible Reason To Want Biden To Win

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Many on this board have said the COVID crisis has been manufactured and whipped up by Democrats and leftists as an election ploy to oust DJT, and if Biden wins the MSM will immediately drop all the crisis talk and essentially declare the crisis is over.

As a person who has grown thoroughly sick of the relentless COVID talk, I for one would welcome such an outcome. So, while I would view a Biden (Harris) victory with extreme alarm, this would be one tiny nugget of happiness. I guess we have to take any victory we can get.

Many on this board have said the COVID crisis has been manufactured and whipped up by Democrats and leftists as an election ploy to oust DJT, and if Biden wins the MSM will immediately drop all the crisis talk and essentially declare the crisis is over.

As a person who has grown thoroughly sick of the relentless COVID talk, I for one would welcome such an outcome. So, while I would view a Biden (Harris) victory with extreme alarm, this would be one tiny nugget of happiness. I guess we have to take any victory we can get.
No Dan, you're patently in error.

There's absolutely NO silver lining in that at all.
That the mainstream media bleats like goats about Covid 24/7?

That's their problem.

Nah, I’ll take masks, shaming, and precautions that aren’t logical over a Biden presidency.

Look at the incessant commercials OBiden is running about Wuhan. If he is elected, the edicts he will usher in will be 10x worse than what has been experienced thus far.
Yes, our Italian freedom loving brethren are bucking up at the Draconian lockdowns there.
People aren't kowtowing to a fvcking virus that has a 98% survival rate.

We just aren't.

Reactions: imprimis
The NY Times regularly did homeless stories while the older Bush was in office. We got an 8 year break from homeless stories by the NY Times during the Clinton years. Homeless stories magically reappeared after the younger Bush was sworn in.

I suspect a Beijing Biden win would move COVID stories to the back pages at Amerikan Pravda.

So you'd be happy for the manipulation to be confirmed just so it would be over? Are you really that naïve?

Reactions: Soonersincefitty
So you'd be happy for the manipulation to be confirmed just so it would be over? Are you really that naïve?
I would have written that in blue if I knew how. I’m not naive, I’m cynical (about both parties and all politicians).

The only reason to not care about who wins would be if your in hospice care and have a few days left, no relatives or kids and no assets except maybe a filled colostomy bag you can have sent to the ex-rodent in chief...thats it. There is absolutely no reason, none to even fantasize about Obiden winning. he and his philosophical sycophants are the proverbial crowd of locust waiting to swarm over the fertile crops of the people who work for a living.

If Biden wins, all the Democrat governors will open their states and the Liberals will take credit for turning the economy around. It’s like the Seinfeld episode where George doesn’t get to carry in the big salad that he bought.

Sounds like you’re a surrenderist. Not surprising.

Yeah, it’s not going away after the election if Biden wins.

Do you think all of these fine people who have interjected themselves into policy and the economy are just going to let go of power?

If Biden wins, it’s likely we get more lockdowns,

Yeah, it’s not going away after the election if Biden wins.

Do you think all of these fine people who have interjected themselves into policy and the economy are just going to let go of power?

If Biden wins, it’s likely we get more lockdowns,
It's a foregone.
Biden will defer to the vacillating idiot Fauci to the nth degree.

It's a foregone.
Biden will defer to the vacillating idiot Fauci to the nth degree.
Fauci was recently on an Australian program discussing the 100 plus day shut down of Australia. He said that's what we need to do here.

When the politicians feel the financial pain from their edicts these intrusive restrictions will miraculously go away.

There a couple of good things about a Biden victory. We can short almost any stock and make a great ROI. With the coming lock downs more people will be unemployed putting them in dire financial condition, which in turn will cause foreclosures to skyrocket and real estate values to plummet. For those that have prepared properly in life and have the balls to take advantage of the stupidity of the American people this could be another once in a lifetime opportunity to make make tons of easy money.

There a couple of good things about a Biden victory. We can short almost any stock and make a great ROI. With the coming lock downs more people will be unemployed putting them in dire financial condition, which in turn will cause foreclosures to skyrocket and real estate values to plummet. For those that have prepared properly in life and have the balls to take advantage of the stupidity of the American people this could be another once in a lifetime opportunity to make make tons of easy money.
I love how OBiden says he's not going to raise taxes on people making $400,000 or below per year. Interesting that is the salary of the president.

But, he's lying big time. In the next sentence OBiden says he will do away with Trump's tax cuts. Those making in the low end of the pay scale were the recipients of the tax cuts. Do away with Trump's tax cuts and low income people will get hammered as will everyone else. Of course, those high income people who were limited in the taxes they could deduct will get those tax cuts back.

If OBiden is elected everyone, people and corporations, everyone and every instrument which has value will get taxed. Still that won't be enough to pay for 1 of his screw ball ideas much less all of them.

I love how OBiden says he's not going to raise taxes on people making $400,000 or below per year. Interesting that is the salary of the president.

But, he's lying big time. In the next sentence OBiden says he will do away with Trump's tax cuts. Those making in the low end of the pay scale were the recipients of the tax cuts. Do away with Trump's tax cuts and low income people will get hammered.

If OBiden is elected everyone, people and corporations, everyone and every instrument which has value will get taxed. Still that won't be enough to pay for 1 of his screw ball ideas much less all of them.
This is the back side that the politically illiterate lefties don't see or get. All they see is sticking it to the rich. Just like the huge tax haul that comes with raising the minimum wage to $15/hr.

This is the back side that the politically illiterate lefties don't see or get. All they see is sticking it to the rich. Just like the huge tax haul that comes with raising the minimum wage to $15/hr.
Erasing Trump's cuts will benefit the rich substantially while the non-rich will pay through the nose. Just the deductibility of property taxes will be a windfall for the wealthy.

Biden and the Democrats are not going to tax the rich, that's who is funding all their campaigns. They will come out with some smoke and mirror tax legislation that one part shows they are taxing the wealthy, while another part of the legislation gives them massive tax breaks and the MSM will cover for them. Wealthy people look at campaign donations as an investment and as such expect a ROI.
.During the Obama administration they said they were soaking the rich, yet the rich were the only ones benefitting from the Obama economy,. Under Trump the middleclass experienced the first wage increase they had seen in decades,

Reactions: TPOKE
Biden says he'll close corporate tax loop holes. I get a cord cutter rate from Charter Spectrum on my cable bill. Hey, Joe. My wonderful rate comes from Trump's corporate tax cuts. Charter doesn't pay corporate taxes. I do. Idiot! I ain't rich.

Reactions: Soonersincefitty
Biden says he'll close corporate tax loop holes. I get a cord cutter rate from Charter Spectrum on my cable bill. Hey, Joe. My wonderful rate comes from Trump's corporate tax cuts. Charter doesn't pay corporate taxes. I do. Idiot! I ain't rich.
Get em SBI.
Set your inner wrath free! :)

I thought aliabedi was your friend?
I think of him as a friend. We have had many political discussions in which we disagree but remain civil. I look forward to the day I meet him personally. He’s a very intriguing character!

Get em SBI.
Set your inner wrath free! :)
When I attended Lawton High, anyone who slept through Economics 101 learned how corporate taxes work. We don't teach anymore. This permits slime ball liars like Biden to shout, "Trump's tax cuts benefit only the rich and corporations."

Biden has an excuse. He's you know who slow level.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT