ADVERTISEMENT

A Poem

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003

"There was a time when I didn’t know how it feels to watch a man scream “Free Palestine” while burning alive"

Maybe don't set yourself on fire? And matbe don't watch some idiot set himself on fire?

tenor.gif

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I assume he is talking about the horrible slaughter of innocents on Oct 7th.

It’s hard to believe there was a time when I didn’t know what a child’s insides look like.

That I didn’t know how limp babies’ limbs go when they are dead,

when they are missing parts of their body,

missing their head,

limbs dangling lifeless as parents hold them in front of the camera,

screaming, crying, pleading, desperate.”

I assume he is talking about the horrible slaughter of innocents on Oct 7th.

It’s hard to believe there was a time when I didn’t know what a child’s insides look like.

That I didn’t know how limp babies’ limbs go when they are dead,

when they are missing parts of their body,

missing their head,

limbs dangling lifeless as parents hold them in front of the camera,

screaming, crying, pleading, desperate.”
Actually it’s a “she” not a he. And no your assumption is incorrect. This poem is about the revenge slaughter on the part of Israel. Should I assume you’re good with what Israel just did in Rafah?

I figured you didn’t read the crap from the known conspiracy sites you posts. The poem is from a dude Tim Foley.
That’s her husband. She does give him credit for coauthoring her work.

Non answer. Let’s try again. Why are you anti-abortion?
For the same reason I don’t think people should use heroin but they should be free to do what they want as long as they don’t interfere with my doing the same thing.

For the same reason I don’t think people should use heroin but they should be free to do what they want as long as they don’t interfere with my doing the same thing.
Free to use a highly addictive drug thats illegal.
Geez

Why don’t you think people should not use heroin? Why shouldn’t women engage in prostitution? Lemme guess, for the same reason they shouldn’t have abortions, right? You should change your name to Circular Dan.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT