ADVERTISEMENT

A James Howard Kunstler Conspiracy Theory

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
I read this and thought it was interesting. It may be something that has been circulating for awhile, but this is the first time I’ve heard it.

Biden is forced by his handlers to resign from office, making Kamala Harris the new president. Harris names Obama as the new vice president. Once he is confirmed Harris does what she's told and resigns, making Obama the president. I don’t know if that’s even possible, but it is a fascinating theory.

https://kunstler.com/cluster****-nation/glide-path-low-and-dark/

I read this and thought it was interesting. It may be something that has been circulating for awhile, but this is the first time I’ve heard it.

Biden is forced by his handlers to resign from office, making Kamala Harris the new president. Harris names Obama as the new vice president. Once he is confirmed Harris does what she's told and resigns, making Obama the president. I don’t know if that’s even possible, but it is a fascinating theory.

I believe the Speaker of the House is #3 in line, regardless.

😆😆😆

As I've posted before, you live in a bizarre conspiracy consumed world Dan.

😆😆😆

Lol

p06jcpk4.jpg

😆😆😆

Posting a conspiracy theory one finds interesting does not mean one lives in a bizarre conspiracy consumed world. On this board I have endorsed only one conspiracy theory: both parties are controlled and operated by an elite establishment that determines who gets nominated for high office, what policies will be advocated and implemented and how those policies will be sold to the general public. I do not see how it is possible that one can observe Joe Biden and not know he is nothing but a shill who makes no important decisions (and probably no decisions at all), he is a puppet put in place to do exactly as he is told. I believe that in your private moments you know that to be true. But I also know you would never say so publicly.

Posting a conspiracy theory one finds interesting does not mean one lives in a bizarre conspiracy consumed world. On this board I have endorsed only one conspiracy theory: both parties are controlled and operated by an elite establishment that determines who gets nominated for high office, what policies will be advocated and implemented and how those policies will be sold to the general public. I do not see how it is possible that one can observe Joe Biden and not know he is nothing but a shill who makes no important decisions (and probably no decisions at all), he is a puppet put in place to do exactly as he is told. I believe that in your private moments you know that to be true. But I also know you would never say so publicly.
Biden delivers announcements. I doubt announcements come from Obama.

Don’t play chess with a pigeon.

Posting a conspiracy theory one finds interesting does not mean one lives in a bizarre conspiracy consumed world.
Please Dan, all you got is crazy conspiracy theories. As you even noted in your post, your whole presupposition about our political system is a conspiracy theory in and of it itself!

You see the world through some wild delusional and borderline paranoid lenses. Your political thinking is completely clouded by insane conspiracy theories that you have accepted as reality.

The mere fact that you thought the above conspiracy theory was worth sharing proves my point. You are consumed by this nonsense.

I do not see how it is possible that one can observe Joe Biden and not know he is nothing but a shill who makes no important decisions (and probably no decisions at all), he is a puppet put in place to do exactly as he is told. I believe that in your private moments you know that to be true. But I also know you would never say so publicly.
I know you don't see how it is possible. You can't see how it is possible, because again, you have bought into absurd conspiracy theories about Biden and our political system. Your political "reality" is an insane delusion you have created for yourself. Thus, you would clearly have a hard time understanding those of us who live in the real world.

Again, how many times have you been wrong about Biden?? Over and over and over and over again. Yet you continue with your absurd conspiratorial thinking regarding him? It is crazy lol!

And no, I don't believe Biden is a puppet and I never have.

Reactions: davidallen
Please Dan, all you got is crazy conspiracy theories. As you even noted in your post, your whole presupposition about our political system is a conspiracy theory in and of it itself!

You see the world through some wild delusional and borderline paranoid lenses. Your political thinking is completely clouded by insane conspiracy theories that you have accepted as reality.

The mere fact that you thought the above conspiracy theory was worth sharing proves my point. You are consumed by this nonsense.

I know you don't see how it is possible. You can't see how it is possible, because again, you have bought into absurd conspiracy theories about Biden and our political system. Your political "reality" is an insane delusion you have created for yourself. Thus, you would clearly have a hard time understanding those of us who live in the real world.

Again, how many times have you been wrong about Biden?? Over and over and over and over again. Yet you continue with your absurd conspiratorial thinking regarding him? It is crazy lol!

And no, I don't believe Biden is a puppet and I never have.
I appreciate the confirmation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT