-doctor Prescribes more Antibiotics and Tylenol
- doctor gives more Vaccines
-babies develop eczema, food allergies and other autoimmune disorders
-doctors Give more Vaccines
-child Develops asthma and ADHD
-doctor prescribes Ritalin and steroids
-mother Thanks doctor for helping child
😳

Wait. Are you anti vaccine or just anti COVID vaccine?
Corn was Not anti vaccine 2019......did wonder why all the BS shots.....middle
Coof bS Plandemic Corn Evolved into vaccine hesistant.....now Corndog Full blown Anti vax pureblood. (Not all the way pureblood they got some demon shots in me as
A kiddo.....and Corn likes his whataburger

Don't think for a second you can think you can say anti Vax and shame- About the half The country now wears it as a badge of honor - wait another year when all of This comes out.

Was there anything in my OP you agreed or disagreed with? That is the question no?

Have told the story of
My 27 year old vaccine injured daughter in the medical field got employed by Baylor Scott and White. She was asked to take the death jab and not only did she not want to take that one, she didn't want to take the flu shot either. She wrote a well thought out letter about how she values her health and what she does for her health and said not only was she not comfortable taking the death jab, she didn't feel comfortable taking the flu shot

It was a bonus to her they said OK no problem, otherwise she would've had to decide between $60k- $70,000 a year Job or her health. Lucky for her as not everyone was that lucky.

Reminder Wife is vaccine injured Also and I have two friends whose kids died of SIDS a day or two after 4-5 dose
Shot Day Of The non needed Dangerous shots -
REMEMBER NO shots or
Meds Come with zero side
Effects- NONE OF THEM

He's lonely, suffers a severe personality disorder as evident by his illeism and needs lots of attention.
A Sheeple the big Harma loves
Loves bc they buy everything they feed his drone arse ...22, non medic, JBob, and the lefturd pedophiles-
They literally buy everything the leftists sell them...except the lefturds do it bc it promotes narrative ...the wanna be conservative
Normies buy into it bc they are gullible lol

A Sheeple the big Harma loves
Loves bc they buy everything they feed his drone arse ...22, non medic, JBob, and the lefturd pedophiles-
They literally buy everything the leftists sell them...except the lefturds do it bc it promotes narrative ...the wanna be conservative
Normies buy into it bc they are gullible lol

As much as you accuse people of being pedophiles, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if you are projecting. So go eat shit pedo. And make a psychiatrist appointment.

Reactions: Cowguy
As much as you accuse people of being pedophiles, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if you are projecting. So go eat shit pedo. And make a psychiatrist appointment.
Taking up for your peodphile
Lefties? not surprising yellow belly - you're a man of all men for sure

Yet, you're the Chicken Little that runs around here scared to death, crying "The sky is falling, the sky is falling" with each dumbass post you make.
Corn is Not wrong yellow belly- maybe you should man up just a bit?

Have told the story of
My 27 year old vaccine injured daughter in the medical field got employed by Baylor Scott and White. She was asked to take the death jab and not only did she not want to take that one, she didn't want to take the flu shot either. She wrote a well thought out letter about how she values her health and what she does for her health and said not only was she not comfortable taking the death jab, she didn't feel comfortable taking the flu shot

It was a bonus to her they said OK no problem, otherwise she would've had to decide between $60k- $70,000 a year Job or her health. Lucky for her as not everyone was that lucky.

Reminder Wife is vaccine injured Also and I have two friends whose kids died of SIDS a day or two after 4-5 dose
Shot Day Of The non needed Dangerous shots -
REMEMBER NO shots or
Meds Come with zero side
Effects- NONE OF THEM
Until you obtain your PhD in biochemistry or biotechnology and start publishing your test results and documented findings you will continue to be considered a nut job mouthpiece. Reading your messages is tiresome.

Until you obtain your PhD in biochemistry or biotechnology and start publishing your test results and documented findings you will continue to be considered a nut job mouthpiece. Reading your messages is tiresome.
So having half of
The family vaccine Injured u need to publish something from My PhD to make it true?! Who's the nut job? You think someone had to take a bunch of
Indoctrinated medical classes to have any credibility? I guess you have ZERO then.

Oh forgot To include my mother
Who had to go to the hospital for
Clotting issues and almost
Died from your beloved mRNA death
Jab. So that's wife, mother, friends with SIDS deaths. Like most people I have many other acquaintances that have died or been harmed by the poisons mRNA demonic shots.

I'm Sorry it rocks your world bc it's all you have known - you nor I need a PhD to know
These shots are NOT needed and cause harm.

Are you saying any of
These tons of shots they give
Kids and people do not have side effects?

Try being vaccine injured like
My family jerk wad

• Haha
Reactions: 22LR
So having half of
The family vaccine Injured u need to publish something from My PhD to make it true?! Who's the nut job? You think someone had to take a bunch of
Indoctrinated medical classes to have any credibility? I guess you have ZERO then.

Jab. So that's wife, mother, friends with SIDS deaths. Like most people I have many other acquaintances that have died or been harmed by the poisons mRNA demonic shots.

I'm Sorry it rocks your world bc it's all you have known - you nor I need a PhD to know

Are you saying any of

My family jerk wad
What are their injuries and what kind of doctor has diagnosed and documented these injuries?

I literally know hundreds personally and thousands tangentially and I’ve not seen or heard of one vaccine injury. Starting to wonder if you’re blaming the vaccine for a defective for the lead paint exposure that has become so obvious to the rest of us.

I know, faux news, libturd, fauci lover.

What are their injuries and what kind of doctor has diagnosed and documented these injuries?

I literally know hundreds personally and thousands tangentially and I’ve not seen or heard of one vaccine injury. Starting to wonder if you’re blaming the vaccine for a defective for the lead paint exposure that has become so obvious to the rest of us.

I know, faux news, libturd, fauci lover.
I've listed Many times- SIDS and autism numbers alone should tell you something "documented" Cowturd. Wife got psoriasis as a kid wore long sleeves and pants all the time to cover- it went away age 19 ish...came back after medical profession mandated her take a Hep shot. Daughter after second dose hands started shaking uncontrollably- still to this day and she's almost 30 et al. Cancers in kids,
Asthma, ADD, ADHD- NOT NORMAL $hit people.

Yes or no- do ALL MEDICATIONS have side effects? We give our kids upwards of 30 these days- Some upwards of 50- and y'all are saying THATS SAFE?! Keep loving on your big Harma- but Corndog....he's done. RFKJ, Ty and Charlene Bollinger, Dale Bigtree et al have made it their life's work research on the poison shots and have won in court

Yes or no- all Medications have side effects?

so again this is you taking 2 plus 2 and getting 5. I figured.

PS. Autism does appear to be increasing. The childhood vaccines have largely been the same for over 30 years. Why would they suddenly be causing an increase in autism?

Don’t let facts spoil a good conspiracy theory though.

PS. Autism does appear to be increasing. The childhood vaccines have largely been the same for over 30 years. Why would they suddenly be causing an increase in autism?

Don’t let facts spoil a good conspiracy theory though.
Liar- it increases very year. But you know Jack all you do is come on and dismiss

Yes or no- all medicines/vaccines have side effects- don't skate it Cowturd

Liar- it increases very year. But you know Jack all you do is come on and dismiss

Yes or no- all medicines/vaccines have side effects- don't skate it Cowturd
If it increases every year and the vaccines for infants stay the same, how is that a correlation to vaccine? Has anyone ever told you your reading comprehension is almost as bad as your science takes?

And smart guy. Drinking too much water has a side effect. Are you telling me you’re going to stop taking Benadryl because it has drowsiness as a side effect?

Speaking of healthy babies, birth rate up 1%. First increase in years. Can’t imagine what it would have been, if not for all cornflake’s supposed infertility.

Speaking of healthy babies, birth rate up 1%. First increase in years. Can’t imagine what it would have been, if not for all cornflake’s supposed infertility.
Infertility just now kicking in Cowturd-
You've Never been accused of being Einsteinium...

So having half of

Are you saying any of

My family jerk wad
You and your family have an extraordinary amount of reactions to vaccines and inoculations. I and my family have taken all the childhood vaccines and all the extra jabs it takes to travel to places like Africa and SE Asia with ZERO side effects or reactions. Maybe it is time for you to look into your extenuating circumstances. I'm pretty sure there are interested parties that would look to assist you and your family define the extent of your medical history. But you would rather rant like deranged lunatic to make your point. Your medical circumstances become a by-product of your lunacy. I was surprised to read that you have a 27 year old daughter. I was pegging your age at around 19 until then. It appears to me that you have no credibility on this message board.

Reactions: Cowguy
You and your family have an extraordinary amount of reactions to vaccines and inoculations. I and my family have taken all the childhood vaccines and all the extra jabs it takes to travel to places like Africa and SE Asia with ZERO side effects or reactions. Maybe it is time for you to look into your extenuating circumstances. I'm pretty sure there are interested parties that would look to assist you and your family define the extent of your medical history. But you would rather rant like deranged lunatic to make your point. Your medical circumstances become a by-product of your lunacy. I was surprised to read that you have a 27 year old daughter. I was pegging your age at around 19 until then. It appears to me that you have no credibility on this message board.
No there are many many who have bad reactions to vaccines, what do you think - no kids have asthma and autism and ADD these days? Have you been inside of a school lately? You really don't know much or you're just dismissing it for some reason.

No there are many many who have bad reactions to vaccines, what do you think - no kids have asthma and autism and ADD these days? Have you been inside of a school lately? You really don't know much or you're just dismissing it for some reason.
Correlation is not causation, science man.

The sun was shining the day you tripped and fell down the stairs. It was obviously the sun’s fault.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT