ADVERTISEMENT

84% of OSU fans are solid

Someone reported that Trump said mean things that don't pass any kind of smell test and conflict with his support of the military policy and funding-wise, but simple people like to believe bad things they're inclined to believe.

No, Mattis called him a danger to our security. Other military brass concur. He loathes educating himself about geopolitics (or anything for that matter)and that’s why we’ve abdicated leadership of NATO and allied security efforts. The man should not be in a leadership position because he isn’t a leader and damn sure shouldn’t have launch codes he doesn’t educate himself about! I prefer to listen to guys live Maddog Mattis and Rex Tillerson that called him an idiot when there is ample evidence to verify their assertions!

Reactions: KCPOKE
No, Mattis called him a danger to our security. Other military brass concur. He loathes educating himself about geopolitics (or anything for that matter)and that’s why we’ve abdicated leadership of NATO and allied security efforts. The man should not be in a leadership position because he isn’t a leader and damn sure shouldn’t have launch codes he doesn’t educate himself about! I prefer to listen to guys live Maddog Mattis and Rex Tillerson that called him an idiot when there is ample evidence to verify their assertions!

Geopolitics??? Like muslim/Jew peace deals that have been a dime a dozen for the last 75 years? Like taming North Korea? That was a gimme too wasn’t it? Beefing up nato to counter russia? Yea anybody could have done that. Destroyed isis? Peace of cake. Turkey and Kurds getting along? Yea, the Kurds still exist, I learned that on Fox News.

If you vote Joe for president you are actually voting Kamala for president. You know, the senator with the arguably the most far-left voting record among all current senators during their terms.

If you think that notion is a farce, then I don’t really know what to say.
Kamala? You mean Ms. Lockupabruthuh. Notice all those Kalifornia primary votes she got from minorities when she ran for prez?

Reactions: iasooner1
There’s a lot trump can’t do or doesn’t do well, but he can make a deal with people remotely willing.

Two items: I suspect few if any of you have had to go to a family's house at 5 AM of New Year's Day to tell the family that their son had died the night before. Probably the hardest thing I ever had to do in the military.

When I retired, it was held at Arlington Cemetery in Washington DC. When I was standing or sitting, all I could see were the crosses of the military members that had served our nation and think how thankful I was and it brought me to tears!

Calling our war dead "suckers" shows his total disrespect for the military. Besides his treatment of McCain. The following article says lots:

Anonymous sources.

These accusations and time, place and space have already been disputed.

What can't be disputed is Biden calling soldiers to their faces "dumb bastards."

Reactions: iasooner1
Two items: I suspect few if any of you have had to go to a family's house at 5 AM of New Year's Day to tell the family that their son had died the night before. Probably the hardest thing I ever had to do in the military.

When I retired, it was held at Arlington Cemetery in Washington DC. When I was standing or sitting, all I could see were the crosses of the military members that had served our nation and think how thankful I was and it brought me to tears!
Please spare us the sanctimony. When “vets” pour it on like this on message boards, it’s usually an indication of a fake vet. Not saying that’s necessarily the case here, but the odds indicate.......

Reactions: iasooner1 and driad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT