ADVERTISEMENT

84% of OSU fans are solid

According to Main Board twitter research 84% of the Oklahoma St. football fans identify as Republican. 2nd only to BYU at 93%. Sorry beenjammin & david allen only a few of you folks.
proxy.php

What percentage of our fans do you think are leftists?

I don't care one way or the other what the politics of board members are. Just a comment on the general bubble tumpers live in and their denial of anything they don't like. I would guess OSU grads would reflect Oklahoma population as a whole. The majority of which is not obssessed with political ideology.

They don’t want to see their numbers. I think Boren molesting an entire generation of male students has made too many of them whack in the head. Present company excluded of course.

Glad nothing like that would ever happen in good conservative organizations like the Catholic Church or Boy Scouts.

I don't care one way or the other what the politics of board members are. Just a comment on the general bubble tumpers live in and their denial of anything they don't like. I would guess OSU grads would reflect Oklahoma population as a whole. The majority of which is not obssessed with political ideology.
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the open-minded, tolerant left. So woke, bro!

Good thinking. You don’t like trump so you will see the courts packed with crazies who want to ban fossil fuels and let children pick their gender. Really smart logical thinking.
More worried about the President than the Supreme Court. Joe can only last 4 years, then we will have a new election with hopefully more moderate candidates. Not sure he can get the Court packed that quickly.

More worried about the President than the Supreme Court. Joe can only last 4 years, then we will have a new election with hopefully more moderate candidates. Not sure he can get the Court packed that quickly.
As a former military officer, I hate the way Trump has treated the military.

Reactions: sbaPoke

If you vote Joe for president you are actually voting Kamala for president. You know, the senator with the arguably the most far-left voting record among all current senators during their terms.

If you think that notion is a farce, then I don’t really know what to say.

Good thinking. You don’t like trump so you will see the courts packed with crazies who want to ban fossil fuels and let children pick their gender. Really smart logical thinking.

Dems have provided a playbook to bog down the system until the end of Biden’s term and keep something like this from happening

What’s the most impactful thing trump has done to lose your vote? He has 96% support among republicans look at who is in your four percent. Bush, McCain and Romney advisors. Great company you keep.

Reactions: Medic007

Yea those last two moderate republican candidates before trump really had a big impact.

Reactions: Medic007
What’s the most impactful thing trump has done to lose your vote? He has 96% support among republicans look at who is in your four percent. Bush, McCain and Romney advisors. Great company you keep.

I don't even think Koresh had 96% support.

• Haha
Reactions: squeak
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT