ADVERTISEMENT

8 Suspected ISIS Linked Terrorist Allowed To Enter The Country Illegally, Arrested

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

As we have warned and talked about, an open border is a national security threat. Recent incidents of illegals trying to gain access to Military installation along with tracking down 8 ISIS linked terrorist should be a wake up call as to the dangers that has been purposely placed on the country.
Impressed the FBI was able to track these people down and get them into custody. Sadly some wacko judge will probably release them.

As we have warned and talked about, an open border is a national security threat. Recent incidents of illegals trying to gain access to Military installation along with tracking down 8 ISIS linked terrorist should be a wake up call as to the dangers that has been purposely placed on the country.
Impressed the FBI was able to track these people down and get them into custody. Sadly some wacko judge will probably release them.
If you are as concern about this as you claim to be, then surely you disagreed with Trump and his Republican flunkies killing the bipartisan immigration bill for purely political electoral reasons, correct?

You would have liked to seen 20.2 billion directed at improvements to U.S. border security, correct?

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12

Hey, but Biden says they were vetted! You can now sleep easy.

If you are as concern about this as you claim to be, then surely you disagreed with Trump and his Republican flunkies killing the bipartisan immigration bill for purely political electoral reasons, correct?

You would have liked to seen 20.2 billion directed at improvements to U.S. border security, correct?
LOL, that wasn't a border bill, it was an illegal immigration bill. It allowed for 10,000 people a day into the US before they did anything. The money was going to be spent on getting illegals into the country quicker.

Bipartisan would mean that the Reps got something worthwhile, they didn't. Lankford just rolled over and farted, so the Dems can say Bi-partisan.

LOL, that wasn't a border bill, it was an illegal immigration bill. It allowed for 10,000 people a day into the US before they did anything. The money was going to be spent on getting illegals into the country quicker.

Bipartisan would mean that the Reps got something worthwhile, they didn't. Lankford just rolled over and farted, so the Dems can say Bi-partisan.
So you then agree with Trump and his flunkies killing the bipartisan immigration bill which, once again, resulted in nothing getting through Congress to fix our immigration problems. You agree with Trump that he needed to keep this as political issue to fire up his cultist voters.

From now on then, you can drop your faux outrage over anything dealing with immigration. You have no real desire to work with other Americans, who disagree with you politically, to fix this problem.

• Haha

Yes I did and still do disagree with that BS immigration Bill. It was nothing more than an open border bill that allowed 1.5 million people into the country each year that we the tax payer are forced to take care of and suffer the consequences of their crimes.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Yes I did and still do disagree with that BS immigration Bill. It was nothing more than an open border bill that allowed 1.5 million people into the country each year that we the tax payer are forced to take care of and suffer the consequences of their crimes.
So you too agree with Trump and his flunkies killing the bipartisan immigration bill which, once again, resulted in nothing getting through Congress to fix our immigration problems. You agree with Trump that he needed to keep this as political issue to fire up his cultist voters.

So you too, from now on, can drop your faux outrage over anything dealing with immigration. You have no real desire to work with other Americans, who disagree with you politically, to fix this problem.

• Haha
So you too agree with Trump and his flunkies killing the bipartisan immigration bill which, once again, resulted in nothing getting through Congress to fix our immigration problems. You agree with Trump that he needed to keep this as political issue to fire up his cultist voters.

So you too, from now on, can drop your faux outrage over anything dealing with immigration. You have no real desire to work with other Americans, who disagree with you politically, to fix this problem.
Where do you come up with this insane BS? How about a bill that solves the problem, secures the border and massively limits the amount of illegal immigration to as close to zero as possible. I would enthusiastically support a bill that did that.

So you then agree with Trump and his flunkies killing the bipartisan immigration bill which, once again, resulted in nothing getting through Congress to fix our immigration problems. You agree with Trump that he needed to keep this as political issue to fire up his cultist voters.

From now on then, you can drop your faux outrage over anything dealing with immigration. You have no real desire to work with other Americans, who disagree with you politically, to fix this problem.
Yes I agree with Trump on this one. However, your assessment that it is purely political is wrong. While politics plays a role the reason this bill needed to be shut down is that the problem is an enforcement issue. The laws are already there to deal with this issue.

So I won't be dropping my outrage. However you are correct on one thing. I have no desire to work with the current dem party to fix anything let alone the border.

How about a bill that solves the problem
I'm all for this! Fully support it.

But here is the catch Bearcat, in order to get an immigration bill through Congress and signed by a President, it is going to have to be a bipartisan bill. Which means both sides are not going to get everything they want. Concessions have to be made. One side isn't going to get everything. It may also take more than just one bill. Probably will. It will be a process.

The bipartisan bill that Trump and his cultists killed was a start. A pretty good start too and provided more funding for border security, which is the topic of this thread. Yet, Trump and his cultists killed the bill to keep this a political issue. Trump wanted to make sure he could keep giving a speeches complaining about immigration to keep individuals like you fired up about the issue.

If you support what Trump did, then you don't want to fix the problem. You want it to remain a political issue.

• Haha

But here is the catch Bearcat, in order to get an immigration bill through Congress and signed by a President, it is going to have to be a bipartisan bill. Which means both sides are not going to get everything they want. Concessions have to be made. One side isn't going to get everything. It may also take more than just one bill. Probably will. It will be a process.

The bipartisan bill that Trump and his cultists killed was a start. A pretty good start too and provided more funding for border security, which is the topic of this thread. Yet, Trump and his cultists killed the bill to keep this a political issue. Trump wanted to make sure he could keep giving a speeches complaining about immigration to keep individuals like you fired up about the issue.

If you support what Trump did, then you don't want to fix the problem. You want it to remain a political issue.

You guy’s handled it much better when Trump was President.

You were definitely the steadying voice.

Moron.

Exactly, we will wait till after 2024 and the anti-open borders politicians that have allowed ten million plus illegals into the country in three short years are in control of the House, Senate and the White House. Democrats want open borders, we the people do not. Immigration is important to this country provided it is done properly. Allowing anyone and their dog into the country is a recipe for disaster as blue states are starting to see with just a few thousand illegals.

Exactly, we will wait till after 2024 and the anti-open borders politicians that have allowed ten million plus illegals into the country in three short years are in control of the House, Senate and the White House. Democrats want open borders, we the people do not. Immigration is important to this country provided it is done properly. Allowing anyone and their dog into the country is a recipe for disaster as blue states are starting to see with just a few thousand illegals.
I listen to the giant WBAP 820 Fort Worth every day. We have a southern border crisis. 2012Bearcat gets it. Mexicano drug lords control our southern border.

That is what you took from what I wrote? Try reading it again.
Yep. No need to read it again. You were rather clear that you supported Trump and his flunkies killing the bill so Trump could keep it as an issue to run on. And you were also clear you won't work with other Americans to fix this problem if those Americans happen to be Democrats.

You are glad our immigration problems still exists (even after four years of Trump as President) because of political reasons. Politics, on this issue, comes first for you. Not fixing the problems.

• Haha
Yep. No need to read it again. You were rather clear that you supported Trump and his flunkies killing the bill so Trump could keep it as an issue to run on. And you were also clear you won't work with other Americans to fix this problem if those Americans happen to be Democrats.

You are glad our immigration problems still exists (even after four years of Trump as President) because of political reasons. Politics, on this issue, comes first for you. Not fixing the problems.
Thats completely wrong, and your comprehension sucks. Back to ignore you go.

Exactly, we will wait till after 2024 and the anti-open borders politicians that have allowed ten million plus illegals into the country in three short years are in control of the House, Senate and the White House.
First, your labeling of "open border or anti-open border" politicians is inaccurate and doesn't accurately reflect the numerous immigration positions that exist in both parties.

Second, this sentence makes no sense. I assume you meant that you will wait till those politicians who support Trump control the House, Senate, and the White House. Well, what happens when this doesn't happen? It didn't happen in 2018, 2020, or 2022. And it most likely isn't going to happen in 2024 either.

So then what? You going to continue to oppose any bipartisan immigration reform because you aren't getting everything you want? So another two years, and then another four, and so on and so on and so on. Nothing gets done, thanks to people like you.

And lastly, Trump was President for four years, and had a Republican control Congress for two of those years. Why didn't he get any immigration bills through Congress then? Why didn't he fix these problems when he was President before?

Democrats want open borders
This is not true. Not all Democrats want open borders. I am a Democrat and I do not support open borders.

Stop repeating your incorrect right-wing talking points for once.

• Haha
Thats completely wrong, and your comprehension sucks. Back to ignore you go.
lol, just like the typical Trump cultist. When they can't handle the truth, when their positions have been exposed for what they are, and when they have no rational or accurate response, they get mad, pout, and ignore anyone who challenges their cult programming.

Go back in your box if you must. Maybe one day you will actually be able to handle truth and reality. We can only hope!

• Haha
First, your labeling of "open border or anti-open border" politicians is inaccurate and doesn't accurately reflect the numerous immigration positions that exist in both parties.

Second, this sentence makes no sense. I assume you meant that you will wait till those politicians who support Trump control the House, Senate, and the White House. Well, what happens when this doesn't happen? It didn't happen in 2018, 2020, or 2022. And it most likely isn't going to happen in 2024 either.

So then what? You going to continue to oppose any bipartisan immigration reform because you aren't getting everything you want? So another two years, and then another four, and so on and so on and so on. Nothing gets done, thanks to people like you.

And lastly, Trump was President for four years, and had a Republican control Congress for two of those years. Why didn't he get any immigration bills through Congress then? Why didn't he fix these problems when he was President before?

This is not true. Not all Democrats want open borders. I am a Democrat and I do not support open borders.

Stop repeating your incorrect right-wing talking points for once.

If Democrats didn't want open borders the border would not be open. You can see with Biden's EOs Democrats are trying to manipulate their voters into thinking they are doing something when those EOs have done nothing to slow illegal immigration down. As usual Democrats say one thing then do another.

If bipartisan legislation doesn't shut down illegal immigration I will oppose it. Pretty simple.

Democrats were successful in keeping Trump busy fighting off all the Democrat attacks on him. I don't think that same straegy will work for Democrats this time.

If you don't support open borders you wouldn't be voting Democrat but you do.

Bottom line secure the damn border, deport the criminal illegals, figure out a way to get the hardworking law abiding illegals already here blended into society or deport their asses to and don't let it happen again. No country can survive with uncontrolled immigration.

If Democrats didn't want open borders the border would not be open. Y
Perhaps we should start here, so we don't talk past each other.

What do you mean by "open border?"

If bipartisan legislation doesn't shut down illegal immigration I will oppose it. Pretty simple.
What is your definition of "illegal immigration?"

Democrats were successful in keeping Trump busy fighting off all the Democrat attacks on him. I don't think that same straegy will work for Democrats this time.
lol, so it was Democrats fault that Trump once again didn't do what he promised to do. Dang man, is anything ever, ever Trump's fault? Is he ever to blame for his own failures?

He had four years to fix the problem, and he didn't. And you know why? Because our immigration problems aren't going to be solved by one man or one party. They are only going to be solved by both parties working together, compromising, and fixing the problems.

If you don't support open borders you wouldn't be voting Democrat but you do.
Again, this is just flat out wrong. as I understand your use of this term. I'll wait to see how you define it.

Bottom line secure the damn border, deport the criminal illegals, figure out a way to get the hardworking law abiding illegals already here blended into society or deport their asses to and don't let it happen again. No country can survive with uncontrolled immigration.
(1) The bill Trump killed had more funding to secure the border. You said you supported Trump killing this funding. Make up your mind, you are contradicting yourself here.

(2) The Biden administration is currently deporting many undocumented migrants. In the past year, the Biden administration had more deportations than in any year since 2015. Which, btw, was when Obama was President, another Democrat. More than any year Trump was President.

(3) What do you mean "blended into society."

(4) I agree that uncontrolled immigration (at this point in human history) represents problems for the host country. That is why I support fixing this problem with bipartisan legislation. Something you oppose.

• Haha
Perhaps we should start here, so we don't talk past each other.

What do you mean by "open border?"

What is your definition of "illegal immigration?"
Coming into the country without having undergone and been approved in the visa process. Just because good old Joe says it's OK does not make it legal. That just means Joe is not enforcing the law.
lol, so it was Democrats fault that Trump once again didn't do what he promised to do. Dang man, is anything ever, ever Trump's fault? Is he ever to blame for his own failures?
Do you not think the Democrat's unprecedented immoral political attacks took time and energy away from the Trump Administration? Not to mention the leftist MSM doing everything it could to support the Democrat attacks in an effort to ruin his presidency. Biden's numbers suck worse than Trumps did and that's with a MSM that has covered his ass.
He had four years to fix the problem, and he didn't. And you know why? Because our immigration problems aren't going to be solved by one man or one party. They are only going to be solved by both parties working together, compromising, and fixing the problems.
No he only had two, the next two years he fought off Democrat's lies and had to deal with their opposition during Covid.
Again, this is just flat out wrong. as I understand your use of this term. I'll wait to see how you define it.

(1) The bill Trump killed had more funding to secure the border. You said you supported Trump killing this funding. Make up your mind, you are contradicting yourself here.
What was that funding for? Very little of that funding was for securing the border.
(2) The Biden administration is currently deporting many undocumented migrants. In the past year, the Biden administration had more deportations than in any year since 2015. Which, btw, was when Obama was President, another Democrat. More than any year Trump was President.
Well no shit, he's allowed 10 million illegals into the country, of course he's deporting more. SMFH Why in the hell are they here in the first place.
(3) What do you mean "blended into society."
Learning to follow our laws, learning to communicate, take care of themselves and understand this isn't a third world country.
(4) I agree that uncontrolled immigration (at this point in human history) represents problems for the host country. That is why I support fixing this problem with bipartisan legislation. Something you oppose.
You talk a good game but when it comes down to it you support opening the country up to millions each year. No country can survive with that kind of immigration in today's world. There was a reason this country shut down immigration back in the 20s, immigrants had to have time to assimilate into our society. Same goes for today.

What about the Nazis and white nationalists and other local terrorist groups I think you need to worry more about them.
Look at all the mass shootings of last two years how many ISIS terrorists were involved.

What about the Nazis and white nationalists and other local terrorist groups I think you need to worry more about them.
Look at all the mass shootings of last two years how many ISIS terrorists were involved.
They might have some catching up to do.

6e3ee223d018f973.jpg

lol, just like the typical Trump cultist. When they can't handle the truth, when their positions have been exposed for what they are, and when they have no rational or accurate response, they get mad, pout, and ignore anyone who challenges their cult programming.

Go back in your box if you must. Maybe one day you will actually be able to handle truth and reality. We can only hope!
Your opponent uses the ignore feature because of your glaring lack of ability to reason. Your opponent has a keen abilty too face the truth as do most members here. You don't.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT