ADVERTISEMENT

67 percent awake

osuintx

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2004
I call BS. A Person I know said 67 percent are awake and know what's going on with the covid/ Fauci/ Gates/ media (Leftists) scam and takeover of the country- well takeover of all countries (global) sans a few if you will.

I decried BS- if 67 percent was awake every Tom Dick and Harry wouldn't be hustling to get the experimental shots. Yes many have buyers remorse but I would put the " awake" percent closer to 30-35 percent. Too many still watching espn, worried what position Jr or Janie is playing and what hole he/she is batting in the lineup and how much coach praises him/her vs how much they get on their arse lol.

All percent totals let's hear them. Or let's put the O/U at 40 percent. I will say life is MUCH more peaceful when not awake.....and a positive is once one is awake- they don't go back

I call BS. A Person I know said 67 percent are awake and know what's going on with the covid/ Fauci/ Gates/ media (Leftists) scam and takeover of the country- well takeover of all countries (global) sans a few if you will.

I decried BS- if 67 percent was awake every Tom Dick and Harry wouldn't be hustling to get the experimental shots. Yes many have buyers remorse but I would put the " awake" percent closer to 30-35 percent. Too many still watching espn, worried what position Jr or Janie is playing and what hole he/she is batting in the lineup and how much coach praises him/her vs how much they get on their arse lol.

All percent totals let's hear them. Or let's put the O/U at 40 percent. I will say life is MUCH more peaceful when not awake.....and a positive is once one is awake- they don't go back
Awake like this guy?

Or maybe this guy?

43562129-9629517-Trujillo_shared_an_anti_vaccination_TikTok_video_with_the_captio-a-4_1622209746445.jpg

Reactions: 22LR
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT