ADVERTISEMENT

50%, nearing herd immunity

Inky29

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2001
I'll be curious to watch. The population of Denton County is 905k, we currently have had 471K confirmed cases of Covid. That would put us only about 160k cases away from the typical herd immunity percentage of 70% and we are averaging about 6k to 9K new cases a day. So either we are about to start seeing a major drop in cases or there is something wrong with the data we are reporting. Denton county should be safe by 9/1. I'm going to build a wall around Denton County and keep all the Dallas and Tarrant county sickos out.

I'll be curious to watch. The population of Denton County is 905k, we currently have had 471K confirmed cases of Covid. That would put us only about 160k cases away from the typical herd immunity percentage of 70% and we are averaging about 6k to 9K new cases a day. So either we are about to start seeing a major drop in cases or there is something wrong with the data we are reporting. Denton county should be safe by 9/1. I'm going to build a wall around Denton County and keep all the Dallas and Tarrant county sickos out.
Denton has 7,200 cases.

Reactions: AlphPistolPete
Gotcha, I was looking at the wrong chart. That seemed high. Although I still want to build a wall to keep out Dallas and Tarrant county. I'll take 7k cases in 4 months.

Reactions: squeak
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT