ADVERTISEMENT

31% drop in support from black women for Biden

AC2020

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Sep 26, 2020
Parts unknown

I Hate To See It Happen Donald Trump GIF

Maddow to the puppeteers before mentioning the 31 point drop. Yes sir whatever you say. MSNBC and CNN are the perfect conductors to orchestrating the demise of Joe Biden. Psaki and Reid have the bobblehead action down pat.

Reactions: SUPERPOKES
Again, it all depends on what the actual numbers are. It COULD be that only 6% of Black women supported Trump last time and now that number increased by 31% - or a whole jump to 8%.

Edited to add that what matters is from likely voters in swing states.

Reactions: OKSTATE1
Just goes to show how strong the black vote is. Shit bitches think they'd be happy settling for crumbs(handouts). Dimms plan has been a complete failure. Now all dimms have to rely on is the millions of illegals aliens sleepy and mayorkas let flood our southern border.

Again, it all depends on what the actual numbers are. It COULD be that only 6% of Black women supported Trump last time and now that number increased by 31% - or a whole jump to 8%.

Edited to add that what matters is from likely voters in swing states.
I think the left would rather roll the dice with Kamala than count on sleepy Joe winning. They’d drop the old white guy in a heartbeat in a millisecond to have a block woman to be president.

Of course, then Kamala would have to shave her head, but that would just be gravy.

They are feeding Joe fake polls to push for Kamala
This x1000

I am seeing Youtube based polling data that is showing smaller differentials in key states but trends are showing negative for Biden. That still lends itself to the Dem narrative to replace Biden.

If it is Kamala, she is going to have to pull an amazing turnaround in believability. Of course the mainstream media will be fundamentally leading the campaign. It will be an all out assault from the media to promote her for November.

That said, the hammer is still coming.

I would not be surprised if on or near August 8 (Nixon 50 yr resignation anniversary) that Biden does not resign from the Presidency quoting a long Covid diagnosis so the Dems can declare one more victory relative to Covid impact.

Maddow to the puppeteers before mentioning the 31 point drop. Yes sir whatever you say. MSNBC and CNN are the perfect conductors to orchestrating the demise of Joe Biden. Psaki and Reid have the bobblehead action down pat.
Don’t forget JD Vance on cnn. He was the for to call for him to step down… live right after the debate. This is definitely all orchestrated

Reactions: killmnl
I am seeing Youtube based polling data that is showing smaller differentials in key states but trends are showing negative for Biden. That still lends itself to the Dem narrative to replace Biden.

If it is Kamala, she is going to have to pull an amazing turnaround in believability. Of course the mainstream media will be fundamentally leading the campaign. It will be an all out assault from the media to promote her for November.

I would not be surprised if on or near August 8 (Nixon 50 yr resignation anniversary) that Biden does not resign from the Presidency quoting a long Covid diagnosis so the Dems can declare one more victory relative to Covid impact.
The problem is they need a moderate to even sniff the independent voter. I still think you see a Obama/harris ticket. Harris because of the access to campaign funds On the other hand maybe soros might run out of money trying get a Kamala win.

Reactions: killmnl
Most "polls" are simply creating marketing talking points.

Here in Arizona Trump is +6 pts over Biden, meanwhile for Senate Kari Lake is -7 pts to the Dem candidate. Does anyone believe there is a 13 pt difference between Pres and Senate races?

I don't see Big Mike jumping in. She likely wants to keep her powder dry for a '28 shot. A loss in '24 would frame her as a loser. It's really difficult to find a candidate that would have a chance against Trump/Vance.

Reactions: OUSOONER67

Kamala has one HUGE, HUGE problem. Her record as VP. She was given 2 tasks: 1. The Border 2. Artificial Intelligence

This is the record she is running ON for VP.

Border - Total disaster, has yet to visit the Border, she got resort area close, but she did not get to the border. Her visit after being named Border Czar? Vietnam. I believe she might be that stupid, the globe confused her.

AI - Nothing but cackles, if that. Crickets.

All she can run on is racism, Biden forcing her to take a bus, and Hitler.

Last edited:
Kamala has one HUGE, HUGE problem. Her record as VP. She was give 2 tasks: 1. The Border 2. Artificial Intelligence

This is the record she running ON for VP.

Border - Total disaster, has yet to visit the Border, she got resort area close, but she did not get to the border. Her visit after being named Border Czar? Vietnam. I believe she might that stupid, the globe confused her.

AI - Nothing but cackles, if that. Crickets.

All she can run on is racism, the Biden forcing her to take a bus, and Hitler.
That and all she does is lie on X.
Her big accomplishment as the Border Czarina was telling illegals "don't come!"
🤣

Reactions: OKSTATE1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT